The General Conversation Area

These things have to be taken with a pinch of salt of course, but judging by what graphics are like on some recently released titles I don't think it'll be far off the finished product. On an up to the minute PC, anyway.

alexrose1uk said:
memorium said:
Meh, Warcraft 3 is where it's at, or if we're gonna go old school, Warcraft 2, those were the days... 8)

Amen. If you still have the Warcraft 2 discs, go look up Wargus. Its a bit buggy, but still...
:D
I don't have the discs anymore, gave them to my cousin years ago :(

At least I still have the manuals and the box for it, just to look at and read for my pleasure, as for Wargus, I've not heard of it.

Extrapolating GTAIV up to today's BF3 etc standards, I have no problem thinking GTAV could look like that.

As for new settings, New Orleans would have been amazing imo.

Mutsumi said:
Otaku-san said:
Seeing GTA though out off America is like seeing a good animé set outside Tokyo

You accidentally accented the e in anime. Not as bad as apostrophe misuse, but still worthy of correction.

I prefer the resin kind.

A refreshing change, might be needed ayase but I highly doubt they'll get to it before it's too late

Following on from Tachi I also passed my driving test. I racked up 5 minors though. :oops:

To beat back any nerves during the drive I had anime theme tunes going through my head.

Genkina Hito said:
Following on from Tachi I also passed my driving test. I racked up 5 minors though. :oops:

To beat back any nerves during the drive I had anime theme tunes going through my head.
2 more minors and you can become a priest!

Joshawott said:
Genkina Hito said:

2 more minors and you can become a priest!

Chile still has the record on that though with 33 last year.

Genkina Hito said:

Don't worry about it mate, you passed which is the main thing :)

I failed my first time, because the instructor I got was 100% intimidating, seemingly deliberate, and unnerved me for the entire thing. The second time though the guy I got was much more personable and I passed just fine.

You're bound to make a few minor errors (hell most adult drivers have what'd be considered a few minor errors almost embedded into thier standard of driving), as very few people are perfect and they're watching for the slightest things. As long as they're not major, that's the main deal.

alexrose1uk said:
Genkina Hito said:

Don't worry about it mate, you passed which is the main thing :)

I failed my first time, because the instructor I got was 100% intimidating, seemingly deliberate, and unnerved me for the entire thing. The second time though the guy I got was much more personable and I passed just fine.

You're bound to make a few minor errors (hell most adult drivers have what'd be considered a few minor errors almost embedded into thier standard of driving), as very few people are perfect and they're watching for the slightest things. As long as they're not major, that's the main deal.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, a pass is a pass. 5 mistakes is nothing and I aim to improve my driving.

Now I just have to get a car then I can drive around at night to terrible electro-music like Ryan Gosling in Drive!

Back