The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Ordered the following at UP1USA.

• After the Rain: Complete Collection (Sentai)
  • City Hunter: Season 1 | Set 1 (Discotek)
  • City Hunter: Season 1 | Set 2 (Discotek)
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl (Aniplex)
  • Real Girl: Premium Edition (Sentai)

Would have ordered both Demon Slayer LE editions but they are not available yet on the UP1USA site.

Another edition to kindle last night: deadman wonderland vol 1 - 13 a steal at just over £50

Chapter 1 is like the first 3 episodes at 160% speed. Kinda feel like reading on is gonna make me think the adaption is bad

Ordered the following at UP1USA.

• After the Rain: Complete Collection (Sentai)
  • City Hunter: Season 1 | Set 1 (Discotek)
  • City Hunter: Season 1 | Set 2 (Discotek)
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl (Aniplex)
  • Real Girl: Premium Edition (Sentai)

Would have ordered both Demon Slayer LE editions but they are not available yet on the UP1USA site.
Can confirm they were just recently added. SRP price point at the moment (£130 per part not inc. postage).

I’m tempted to get Part 1 from UP1, with fees I’m not sure if I’d save much buying from their US site as opposed to the UK but that’s something to check I suppose.

I'm going to hold off on Demon Slayer's Aniplex sets until the discs are checked because apparently they may be region locked according to Rightstuf.

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

rDXddp4.gif

PROMARE
Collector's Edition Blu-ray

When you realise the OST is included.​

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

lT3JCPwl.jpg

RADIANT Season 1 Part 1
Standard Blu-ray

RADIANT Season 1 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

Like Black Clover, RADIANT is one of those shows that I've heard divisive opinions about but it still has my interest. Part 1 was cheap and Manga brought over the LE so I figured I'll pick the series up. Season 2 is apparently much better.

wV1NP5Zl.png

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 1
Standard Blu-ray

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

When I first heard of the Slime series I was put off by the idea, and after watching the anime it surpassed my expectations and ended up enjoying it a lot more than I had in mind. I was also going to pass on the series for home video for a complete season set later, but I really liked the limited edition set (which didn't get brought over by Manga). I decided to change things up by getting Part 1 from Manga and Part 2 from Funimation. It sounds weird but outside of the spines not matching the rest is identical, and I can't be bothered to spend loads more just to get a matching set.​

I was also going to pass on the series for home video for a complete season set later, but I really liked the limited edition set (which didn't get brought over by Manga). I decided to change things up by getting Part 1 from Manga and Part 2 from Funimation. It sounds weird but outside of the spines not matching the rest is identical, and I can't be bothered to spend loads more just to get a matching set.​

I did that too. The Limited Edition was just so tempting. I waited weeks and weeks on the off chance that maybe they'd announce a UK release of it, then eventually realised that was not going to happen and finally just ordered it.

I did that too. The Limited Edition was just so tempting. I waited weeks and weeks on the off chance that maybe they'd announce a UK release of it, then eventually realised that was not going to happen and finally just ordered it.
Plus if I wanted consistency I could just buy the UK Part 2 set later lol.

got reminded by AL that I don't own the FMA 2003 Film Conquror of Shamballa. Went looking around, and found the MangaUK doublepack for £15.70 shipped from Amazon DE 3rd party marketplace so put an order down.

1589374822078.png

Back