The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Luna

Pokémon Master
And I ordered the EB.... I guess, I'll just mentally claim that the currency exchange was better at the time to have the exact same diffrence...

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Any good website to import anime US Blu-Rays?
Trying to get Hinamatsuri, Chio's School Road and Bungou Stray Dogs Season 1 and 2 Collection.
Amazon US, Deep Discount and United Publications are the three import websites I recommend if you don't mind paying pre-paid VAT on top of the main cost (so that way, you won't have to deal with the handling fee costs which is the biggest nuisance when importing).

Stiivun

Stand User
Bought uhhh ages ago, but hooray banzai ... my Aria Kickstarter has shipped today from Rightstuf. Back in the day I pledged for the Prima Triple Plus version. Really looking forward to revisiting New Venice with Akari, Akira, Alice and all others on.

Terium

Brigade Leader
Bought Nekomonogatari Black + All of the Season 2 Blu-Rays yesterday on our Discord! I've made 3 different purchases here so far and I've only been here for a week so needless to say, I love this place lmao 😚

Stiivun

Stand User
My Aria Kickstarter has arrived from Rightstuf today in a big big box. And no custom charges as Rightstuf handled this cleverly ;)

Now what to do with that mug as I no longer drink coffee :D

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

(no fun image due to series spoilers)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD

I ordered this just before the MVM 20% off sale had concluded, and I figured it made perfect sense to pre-order it at the lowest price possible now than to wait and spend more later.

Freezing

Freezing Vibration

So that US seller had a whole bunch of Funimation LEs over the past month and a majority have confirmed the condition is mostly at a satisfactory level. I figured that I wanted to take part and so I decided to order the Freezing sets. Freezing was actually going to be one of the first Funimation LEs to own alongside Eureka Seven AO, Shiki, and Haganai, but unfortunately, it had sold out before I could get my hands on it, and this was back in October 2013. Fast-forward to now and I had two options; get the Essentials version, or spend £2-3 more and go for the resurrected Limited Edition sets. I chose the latter option.

I am a man of culture so of course I was going to get the LE for the artwork I mean what did you expect at this point.

Stiivun

Stand User
Yeah NormanicGrav my copy of Heaven's Lost Property: Forte LE from that seller was also in good condition and had all extras like the art cards for that set, also bought for research purposes :D

Stiivun

Stand User
Mugs can hold beer too 🍺
bah, I couldn't drink beer out of such a small mug - it's got to be at least a Pint - I use 28 oz glasses for tapping the beer from my keg fridge... 👍
It will be used for chocolate milk actually :D Since I'm a Belgian, and we're the country of beer ( no other country is, mind you:p and actually French fries aren't from France either), I always drink my special beers out of special glasses for that particular beer.

Azar

Stand User
Ordered a few I've been meaning to get for while.

Infernal Affairs Trilogy
Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water Complete Series
Ushio and Tora Complete Series

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

(no fun image due to series spoilers)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2

I ordered this just before the MVM 20% off sale had concluded, and I figured it made perfect sense to pre-order it at the lowest price possible now than to wait and spend more later.

Freezing

Freezing Vibration

So that US seller had a whole bunch of Funimation LEs over the past month and a majority have confirmed the condition is mostly at a satisfactory level. I figured that I wanted to take part and so I decided to order the Freezing sets. Freezing was actually going to be one of the first Funimation LEs to own alongside Eureka Seven AO, Shiki, and Haganai, but unfortunately, it had sold out before I could get my hands on it, and this was back in October 2013. Fast-forward to now and I had two options; get the Essentials version, or spend £2-3 more and go for the resurrected Limited Edition sets. I chose the latter option.

I am a man of culture so of course I was going to get the LE for the artwork I mean what did you expect at this point.
I’m tempted to get a set or two from them also, though the fulfilled by Amazon bit worries me. They almost always use Jiffy bags, unless the seller uses their own packaging?

KurataTrigger

Kiznaiver
Fruits Basket 2019 Part 1 BD
Noragami Aaragoto BD:
I was so lucky to find since the BD verison is near impossible to find.
I will grab Season 1 next month.
Soul Eater BD upgraded from DVD
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime BD.

Now am waiting for the Funimation UK stuff to arrive.20200122_170612.jpg