The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
It will be used for chocolate milk actually :D
Well, I live in Amish dairy farm country, and am also only 15 miles from Hershey PA, so milk and chocolate go together very readily here, lol!

To try to stay on topic a bit, I didn't actually buy anything today, but my Zoku Owarimonogatari Blu-ray from Aniplex just shipped from Rightstuf, so my card was billed today. That's close enough to being on-topic, I hope... 🙃

Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
After reading the review for the first today on the forums I discovered that the first Three omnibus volumes for Elfen lied

Got the first two, as the third seems to have the same problem as a fresh deluxe of Berserk And looks to be out of stock for now

thedoctor2016

Symphogear
What's the Amazon link for that one @thedoctor2016 ?

I didn't get the that amazon JP version I just got the normal LE the 7,491 Yen version.

Stiivun

Stand User
Thanks for the link. Yeah will also get the regular LE, that's what I also done with the previous two Sound Euphonium movies.

Wait ... checking ... oh brother I must be getting old, as I see I've ordered exactly that release back in November '19 and got it for almost 1000¥ less. Glad Amazon actually shows if you ordered something before (all other shops don't) and that it was exactly the same release :)

farzam1999

Magical Girl
Bought since last update:
  • Attack on Titan - Season 3 Part 2
  • Bloom Into You
  • Brynhildr in the Darkness
  • Citrus
  • Clannad
  • Dragon Ball Super - Part 10
  • Flip Flappers!
  • Monster Musume
  • Sagrada Reset
Some were from before and after the flooding, good thing I sold the remaining 4Ks I had for sale, it covered some of the expenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: HWR

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

Penguin Highway
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD

Last year I took the opportunity to watch this film during the Japan Foundation Festival and really enjoyed it. While I would ideally prefer to go for the Nozomi release, it got pushed back to an unknown date and Anime Limited's set has most of the content for less of the price. Since the early bird came back recently I decided to order it now. The set is currently estimated to arrive in early March time.

Jaysgba

Death Scythe
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

Penguin Highway
Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD

Last year I took the opportunity to watch this film during the Japan Foundation Festival and really enjoyed it. While I would ideally prefer to go for the Nozomi release, it got pushed back to an unknown date and Anime Limited's set has most of the content for less of the price. Since the early bird came back recently I decided to order it now. The set is currently estimated to arrive in early March time.
What does Nozomi’s release have that AL’s lacks?