RAISE YOUR FLAG IT'S A GUNDAM.​

Promare BD Collectors Edition
Gurren Lagann BD
Cowboy Bebop BD
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 1 Part 2 BD
Hunter X Hunter 2011 Set 2 DVD

Last edited:
Kodansha Humble Bundle

I don't usually buy digital manga but Space Brothers and Rakugo are two of my favourites, Your Lie in April, Princess Jellyfish and Parasyte are great too and I've also been meaning to check out Beck for a while!

The Quintessential Quintuplets LE.
Shipped on Tuesday, arrived on Friday. I was told it'd take over a week so this was a bit of a shock. Can't complain though, especially when the random quintuplet based item in it was Miku. Only had a 1/5 chance of that so that was lucky as hell.

Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

EWvcsvt.gif

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Collector's Edition Parts 1-3 Blu-ray + Shop Exclusive Box + Artbook/Rings

I watched a few episodes of Utena a few months back at my anime society and honestly I was going to get this series regardless. Decided to get this bundle because not only do I want to own the sets sooner than later, but I like artbooks.​

I also went ahead and pre-ordered Revolutionary Girl Utena and went for the bundle containing the three Collector's Edition sets plus the exclusive art book and rings.

Revolutionary Girl Utena £ 115 bundle.
£ 11.50 shipping

Wise man's grandchild Complete Series Blu-Ray UK Limited Edition

The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 1 Limited Edition

Last edited:
I finally caved and have stuck in an order for the Japanese Weathering With You 4K set, considering it's price it better be as good as Your Name at the very least...

Iron-Blooded Orphans Part 2 CE and Megalobox CE.

I have spent entirely too much money on anime this month, and yet I'm scrolling through MVMs site seeing if there's anything else I want...

Back