The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I saw that listing and thought it was a steal. Sometimes they get some decent items for great prices.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
I saw that listing and thought it was a steal. Sometimes they get some decent items for great prices.
ye. I'm very vary around their DVDs though. They do sell bootlegs among their stock. (I imagine this is them being lazy, or just thinking their some weird foreign copy)

Reactions: HWR

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
ye. I'm very vary around their DVDs though. They do sell bootlegs among their stock. (I imagine this is them being lazy, or just thinking their some weird foreign copy)
Yeah I’ll never forget buying from their US equivalent and instead of getting the anime title I was expecting received a poorly printed pirated copy of The Illusionist.

Birdie Num Num

Kiznaiver
I bought the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya blu ray from music magpie eBay for £14.. thought I'd gamble, hoping for the manga region B one that was released years ago.. instead I got the region A bandai one, which is fine except the case is DVD size..

Bryan Admiraal

Adventurer
On manga-Republic

Manga Set Darling in the FranXX (7) (★未完)ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1~7巻セット)

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Coming to the Normanic Vault is...

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Collector's Edition with Shop Exclusive Outer Box Blu-ray

It was common sense to acquire the final component of the Gundam Wing franchise since I have Parts 1 & 2 of the main series. I still need to watch them, but it might work better if I had everything first (same with 00).

TiagoCosta

Vampire Ninja
I bought the disappearance of haruhi suzumiya blu ray from music magpie eBay for £14.. thought I'd gamble, hoping for the manga region B one that was released years ago.. instead I got the region A bandai one, which is fine except the case is DVD size..
that doesn’t exist, manga canceled the blu ray release. Only way to get a English friendly region B release is finding the madman release.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
I seem to remember seeing it years ago in HMV, though it could have been the DVD.. that explains why CEX doesn't have it listed.. the more you know
A UK Blu-ray release was planned, but due to a quality control problem of the UK discs not working properly on PlayStations it was canceled (which was bizarre because all they were doing is using the Madman master).

Aaron

Combat Butler
I ordered the Gundam: The Origin V/VI BD set. I didn't even realise it was out, so I've probably missed an early bird deal. Oh well.