The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
New batch of orders:

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered But Overly Cautious
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD from Manga Entertainment

I was very cautious so I waited for the right moment, and it definitely paid off as MVM unleashed their 20% off sale this Halloween weekend. I am interested in getting more titles, but probably more focused on pre-orders as UP1 is cheaper for a lot of newly released Manga Ent. titles.

Chicken Run the Animation
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

I really enjoyed the anime so I was happy to get the set pre-ordered and paid off immediately. Hopefully it actually arrives before the end of the year though.​

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
New batch of orders:

My Hero Academia Season 2 Collection
My Hero Academia the Movie: Heroes Rising

Regular Blu-ray release from Manga Entertainment

Another opportunity for myself to get some more My Hero Academia Blu-ray sets on offer and with the slipcovers before it's too late, as MHA is one of the top sellers for Manga as of late so those slipcovers won't last very long. I ordered both via MVM's Halloween sale like Cautious Hero above. I am being a bit tactical with MVM's sale orders as you generally don't get a notice if one item ships before the rest do in a massive order (basically you only get a notice that it's done once all orders have shipped), so by ordering in parts is more accurate for me.​

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
My recent purchases:

Anime Limited:
  • The Promised Neverland CE Blu Ray
Rarewaves via eBay:
  • Naruto Set 1 Blu Ray
UP1:
  • Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious LE Blu Ray & Hunter x Hunter Set 1 Blu Ray
  • Dr. Stone S1 P1 & P2 LE Blu Ray
The above were ordered in two separate orders in case of any further release date delays.

Stiivun

Stand User
UP1, was doubting to get Magic Knight Rayearth and Tamako Market as I already have the US editions, but Anime Ltd. releases are such great CE's that I simply couldn't resist :)

• Birthday Wonderland Collector's Edition
  • Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 1 Collector's Edition
  • Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 2 Collector's Edition
  • Tamako Market + Tamako Love Story Collector's Edition
And on Anime-on-line with the SPOOKY20 Halloween sale code

• Dr. Stone Part 1
  • Dr. Stone Part 2 Limited Edition

Takei Daloui

Student Council President
Dr Stone Part 2 LE using the Halloween code (been waiting for this) and My Hero Academia Heroes Rising Steelbook from Amazon (was planning to get it with the code but then it was sold out on Anime On Line so had to find other places).

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
New batch of orders:

Dr. STONE Season 1 Part 1
Regular Blu-ray release from Manga Entertainment

Dr. STONE Season 1 Part 2
Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD release from Manga Entertainment

Dr. STONE is one of those shonen titles that I was not expecting to enjoy as much as I did. Literally once you get past the introduction of the story, it gets really good and I'm glad it's getting a second season. I ordered both parts during the Halloween sale and this will probably be my last order, unless I want to add another Manga title or so at the last second (I don't want to spend too much at once just in case the additional titles coming to the Manga Zavvi sale and Anime Limited's December line-up provides something unexpected).​

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
I'd like to buy Dr Stone but I don't want to commit to buying LE's for something that's going to be minimum 5 seasons long. :(
Yeah I can see what you mean. Season 2 looks to be a 12 episode series last I checked but I'm fine with going for it. My Hero Academia I was going to go for the LEs but stepped down on the idea the moment Funi thought it was a brilliant idea to have 2 LEs for Season 2.

Takei Daloui

Student Council President
Yeah I can see what you mean. Season 2 looks to be a 12 episode series last I checked but I'm fine with going for it. My Hero Academia I was going to go for the LEs but stepped down on the idea the moment Funi thought it was a brilliant idea to have 2 LEs for Season 2.

Luckily they learned from that for season 3 and now 4.

Gemsy-chan

The Wildcard
Pre-ordered from Rightstuf just before the cut off... Irresponsible Captain Tylor Collector's Ultra Edition + Artbook Blu-ray

From AOL using their code
Dr Stone Pt2 LE
Human Lost
Fruits Basket S2 Pt1 LE
Golden Kamuy S2

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Backed my second anime-themed Kickstarter by ordering the Premium version of Megazone 23 from AnimEigo.

Last edited:

Girls wIth Guns

Pokémon Master
Placed an order with Rightstuf tonight, for the following:

Fruits Basket Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD with Full Series Storage Box (Pre-order)
Fruits Basket Season 1 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
Fruits Basket Season 1 Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD

And from their Pre-Holiday Sale:

Kakuriyo Bed & Breakfast for Spirits Part 1 Bluray ($20)
Kakuriyo Bed & Breakfast for Spirits Part 2 Bluray ($20)
Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean) DVD/Blu-ray Part 1 Limited Edition ($8)
Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean) DVD/Blu-ray Part 2 ($10)

farzam1999

Vampire Ninja
Update since last post.

Amazon US:
  • Overlord - Season 3
  • Zombie Land Saga - Season 1
  • Bruce Lee - His Greatest Hits
  • Burning
  • The Irishman
  • Lady Bird
  • Marriage Story
  • Seven Samurai
  • Thoroughbreds
Amazon UK:
  • Gate
eBay:
  • Endro!
Zoom (changed my AU SW releases to UK, I got tired of waiting for the last 3 to arrive...)
  • Rogue One - A Star Wars Story 4K
  • Solo - A Star Wars Story 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 7 - The Force Awakens 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 8 - The Last Jedi 4K
  • Star Wars - Episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker 4K

Last edited:

Darren Skippings

Dandy Guy, in Space
Found yet another long forgotten anime I was missing on Musicmagpie, so had to buy, Ghost Sweeper for £5 thank you very much.
Watch Discotek license and release it on BD now just to annoy me, I won't mind, perhaps the TV series too