The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

D1tchd1gger

The Wildcard
More manga, this time digital with Bookwalker doing a 80% coin back on vols 1-5 on all realses and 50% back on 6~
*Affiliate link

I bought:
Magical Girl Site vols 4 & 5
Silver Spoon vols 1-5
And School Live vols 1-5
SS (3-5) and SL all paid for with coin 😊 (although the Higurashi I bought the other day would all have been 80% CB 😢 oh well)

Gemsy-chan

The Wildcard
Ordered from Wordery using their Black Friday code
The Case Study of Vanitas vol 7
Karneval vol 10
World Trigger vol 21
Hellsing Deluxe vol 2
Saiyuki: The Original Series Resurrected vol 2

D1tchd1gger

The Wildcard
Some films and a shorts compilation. All the shows I have a vague interest in are streaming. Would have got Fireworks at that price as well, but already sold out:
Screenshot_20201201-172418.png

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
From the AL sale BOGOF:

AJIN Demi Human Season 2 CE
Code Geass II & III Film CEs
Escaflowne CE
Penguin Highway CE
Plastic Memories Parts 1 & 2 CE
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust CE

Also picked up the Blu Ray mystery box.

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

The Wildcard
Spotted another part of the sale and got these 2 for 1 (I know Tatami Galaxy is streaming, but much easier to pause on the Blu-ray which I discovered you have to do if you want to read the subtitles! Plus I got it free!)
Screenshot_20201201-180909.png

Kite

Thousand Master
Yona of the Dawn Pt 1 & 2
Twin Star Exorcists Pts 1 - 4
KonoSuba season 1
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion movies (Initiation from CEX, Transgression & Glorification from AL)
Plastic Memories Pts 1 & 2

Durarara!! x2 (although had to get "Ten" on DVD as the blu-ray had sold out, one to upgrade when if I see Ten on a decent price in the future)
AJIN: Season 2

Plus the mystery box, chances are I will already have some of the titles, but might be an upgrade from a standard release to the collectors edition)

RadFemHedonist

Student Council President
I recently rewatched Wolf's Rain on my old Bandai US DVD release and it's phenomenal but I'm waiting for a proper HD remaster before I upgrade. Would thoroughly recommend that everyone buy Barakamon, Yuri Kuma Arashi and Yona of the Dawn at these amazingly low Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas prices, absolutely fantastic shows! (also Barakamon's English dub is pretty good and so is Yona OTD's, not so sure about Yuri Kuma Arashi but the Japanese is fantastic. Literally the only reason I'm not buying these is cuz I already have them in these exact releases!)

Badej

Student Council President
From Anime Limited Sale:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Part 1 and 2

From JB-Hifi:
The Irregular at Magic High School - The Movie: The Girl Who Summons the Stars

Not gonna lie I wasn't expecting any Gundam discounts so that was a nice surprise I guess.