The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yesterday I bought Yumeiro Patissiere (including SP Professional) complete series from Amazon Italy on SD BD, and I got Welcome to the Ballroom Part 2 CE from UP1 which has already arrived today which I'm in awe of! :)

It’s arrived, really wanted it this weekend but ah well it’s here now. First Manga for me aswell.F4FE37E8-5695-4D1E-8149-EB1739C81286.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was a thrilling rollercoaster ride of emotions and slightly unwise financial decisions :) 👍

Paranoia Agent UK Complete Series Collector's Edition Blu-ray (pre-order)
Ghost in the Shell Standalone Complex Seasons 1 & 2 + Solid State Society Movie Blu-ray (from CEX)
Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection (contains all seasons and specials/OVAs) Blu-ray
Maria Watches Over Us Complete Series Blu-ray
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends Complete Series DVD (US import) + The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle Movie Blu-ray
Whisper of the Heart Blu-ray
My Neighbour Totoro Blu-ray
Porco Rosso Blu-ray
Howl's Moving Castle Blu-ray
Kiki's Delivery Service Blu-ray
Tsuritama Complete Series Blu-ray

I also considered getting K-On and Nichijou but decided to wait and see if Manga Entertainment release them here and what the picture quality is like :)

2.gif

Your Name
Collector's Edition 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray release

I just ordered Funimation's Cop Craft from Blowitouttahere's eBay Store - Rightstuf has been out of stock of this title forever, and Funimation is not going to be shipping orders because of their distribution warehouse move over the next month, so this was the cheapest and quickest option for me here in the US. I thought this series was really good, so I wanted to get a Blu-ray copy as soon as I could.

51l1eF6MuFL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The Deluxe Sets look awesome. I love that they blown up the art work and even more importantly they’ve translated the sound effects.. sometimes I'm unsure what sound it should be 😂 Although not often

The only reason I went for these instead is the size. Its easier to hold in my hand where as the deluxe editions u need to sit at a table 😂 Oh and also all available volumes are out... I’m impatient... dreading getting to the last volume and then having to wait like everyone else.

The Deluxe Sets look awesome. I love that they blown up the art work and even more importantly they’ve translated the sound effects.. sometimes I'm unsure what sound it should be 😂 Although not often

The only reason I went for these instead is the size. Its easier to hold in my hand where as the deluxe editions u need to sit at a table 😂 Oh and also all available volumes are out... I’m impatient... dreading getting to the last volume and then having to wait like everyone else.
Yeah, it's pretty awesome and one of the few mangas I own.

I understand that you don't want to wait and therefore get the original manga release 😁

It's huge 😂

Just ordered these five Blu-rays from Sentai's Lucky Lucky St. Patrick's Week Sale:

ef ~ a tale of memories & melodies Complete Collection SteelBook
After the Rain Complete Collection
Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation- Complete Collection
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Complete Collection
The Garden of Words

Beautiful Bones, Moribito, and Garden of Words are all double-dips, as the new releases are all supposed to have improved quality over the previous releases.

Back