The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

A random find on ebay
Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan: Demon Capital (Series 2) Box 1 & 2

£14, which for 2 out of print titles could be a good deal (considering box 2 alone is £15 on CEX).

(The first series is next on my backlog pile to watch, so it's a bit of a gamble if I like the show!)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered the Eureka Seven - Hi-Evolution Anemone CE from AOL.
Did that.
Also pledged the $60 level for the Metal Skin Panic: MADOX-01 Unobtanium Edition Blu-ray in the latest Robert Woodhead / AnimEigo Kickstarter.
Didn't do that. 60 dollarydoos would be doable, 90 with postage not so much. Perhaps if it could be sent as untaxable printed material... But even then USPS has hiked their international prices massively over the past decade, so there probably wouldn't even be much difference. I miss the days of cheap importing and two dollars to the pound, '04 to '08 were the golden years. That beautiful peak of nearly 250 yen to the pound too...

Last edited:
Monogatari Season 1 LN box set from Wordery

I always regretted not buying this when it was available so glad to get a second chance. Thanks @SAHO for the heads up!
Nice purchase 👍 It's definitely shelf worthy and a wonderful collector's item for any Monogatari follower.

I'm guessing you may already have the Second Season box set but thought I'd leave this here just in case.

Monogatari Series Box Set, Season 2​

New £41.85

Nice purchase 👍 It's definitely shelf worthy and a wonderful collector's item for any Monogatari follower.

I'm guessing you may already have the Second Season box set but thought I'd leave this here just in case.

Monogatari Series Box Set, Season 2​

New £41.85

I don't actually! I gave up on the others after missing out on season 1.

I was planning to buy season 2 if I enjoyed season 1 (I never read LN usually or books in general, just manga) but very tempting at that price!

I don't actually! I gave up on the others after missing out on season 1.

I was planning to buy season 2 if I enjoyed season 1 (I never read LN usually or books in general, just manga) but very tempting at that price!
I don't see this going out of stock anytime soon so there's no need to rush just yet. Best to keep the set on your watchlist for your ideal price.

There's also the upcoming release for Final Season box set 👀 I'll wait it out myself for a price drop once released.

I don't see this going out of stock anytime soon so there's no need to rush just yet. Best to keep the set on your watchlist for your ideal price.

There's also the upcoming release for Final Season box set 👀 I'll wait it out myself for a price drop once released.
Haven't read Japanese light novels before but given this is Monogatari, I too couldn't resist that lovely boxset (and from what I've seen, Vofan's cover art has indeed been fantastic for this series). Am now going to try and resist getting the other two until I can confirm I like the novels as much as the series, before sinking any more money into this franchise heh, especially if you think the prices can drop further.

Haven't read Japanese light novels before but given this is Monogatari, I too couldn't resist that lovely boxset (and from what I've seen, Vofan's cover art has indeed been fantastic for this series). Am now going to try and resist getting the other two until I can confirm I like the novels as much as the series, before sinking any more money into this franchise heh, especially if you think the prices can drop further.
Definitely the smartest move to make. I don't see Season 2 going OOP just yet as it's been out for quite sometime. Season 1 box set is a great package for a reasonable price while stocks last.

Furthermore, it's a ideal start to read the LNs and will play a deciding factor regarding purchasing the next set onwards. If it turns out it's not to your taste, you can always sell the Season One set before/after OOP on eBay or even on the AUKN Marketplace forum (for wallet recovery 💸💓)

KeyArt01.png
Backed a game project for CORPSE FACTORY: Thriller Visual Novel [Nintendo Switch & PC] on Kickstarter CORPSE FACTORY: Thriller Visual Novel [Nintendo Switch & PC]

My pledge
CORPSE FACTORY Limited Edition [WINDOWS PC]
Get a limited edition physical copy of CORPSE FACTORY for Windows PC. This version is DRM-free and strictly limited to only 500 copies! Also includes a digital DRM-free copy.

Add-on
Art Book [Physical Paperback]
+
Original Soundtrack [Physical CD]
+
Additional game copy: Nintendo Switch

If anyone is interested for ongoing and upcoming Kickstarter projects, I've uploaded a new thread ♪┌|∵|┘♪

Last edited:
I f 'ing hate the adaption but its going OOP and even has errors yet Ive bought as also madman seems to have forgot about it
Persona 5 The animation from AOL

Super HxEROs vol 2 and Attack on Titan vol 33 both released today on Bookwalker. Also forgot to say that I got AoT 2 and 3 which were on sale last week.

Back