The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

More Genshiken Second Season and all 4 volumes of Lady Snowblood from the Bookwalker Spring Promotion, for 70% coin back on the first 4 volumes and 30% coin back on the rest (I deliberately leave early volumes for this reason if I'm not reading the series yet):
*Affiliate links

Ordered a few titles from Amazon.co.jp, hopefully with DHL they will be arriving on Friday, if not, then Monday. All include English subtitles:

Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel III spring song
A.I.C.O. Incarnation Blu-ray Box 1
A.I.C.O. Incarnation Blu-ray Box 2

Also pre-ordered from Rightstuf, 3 titles releasing on 6/22:

Sword Art Online Alicization War of Underworld Box Set
The Wind Rises Steelbook
The Secret World of Arrietty Steelbook

Anime Limited started their Easter sale and while they didn't have all of the titles I wanted, the ones that they did show were at the right range for me to pick them up at least at this point.

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003 series) Parts 1 & 2
Collector's Edition (2020 Version) Blu-ray releases

Silver Spoon Season 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray release

Welcome to the Ballroom Part 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray release

A few various factors on my choices for this sale. Let's start with FMA, I actually own this series via the Funimation standard set which I grabbed one time during Amazon Canada's DOTD but I never watched it. To be fair it was a long series and since it's Region A only it kinda put me off at the time. Anime Limited's 2020 version was perfect since it's a nice fitting release compared to the lackluster 2017 CE version. I do own Conqueror of Shamballa but I wouldn't mind double-dipping if AL decides to rescue it, though I feel they should focus on grabbing those old OVAs first.

As for Silver Spoon and Ballroom, basically to complete those titles since I have the first half already. Once the latter half arrives I can actually start those titles.

Other than that, Dragon Dentist will easily still be in the later sales so I'm in no rush. Eureka Seven I already own Funi's LE and while the UE is very nice, I just don't see myself making use of the UE items not to mention it's a large box overall and the digipack set I feel felt off, so chances are I may double-dip for the 2020 standards with CE box version instead. Wolf's Rain is in a similar situation except I don't own the show but I feel I may be more interested in a re-release that is similar to Fullmetal Alchemist and Terror Resonance where it's basically a CE version of the UE.

Pretty good sale offering overall at least.

I knew being patient would pay off. Nabbed both Gundam Origins in the BOGOF. Well pleased with that.
Also kind of thankful they didn't put more Gundam in there like there were at xmas because I probably would have caved. Wallet, saved.

Been mostly been buying digital Manga and Light Novels recently with a few physical.
Today:
On Kobo:
That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime(LN) Volumes 3-5
Horimiya Volume 1
Slayers Volume 2: The Sorcerers Of Atlas
Yona Of The Dawn Volume 29 (Pre-order)

Amazon (Physical)
Mama Akuma
The White Cat’s Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King’s Lap Volume 1+2 (Manga)

Back