The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
New batch of orders:

Turn ∀ Gundam Parts 1 & 2
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

Considering we have a £2.91 difference between the Amazon price error and the Anime Limited 'Early Bird Screen Anime Edition' I decided it would be best for me to grab the first part via Anime Ltd, and get Part 2 and have them both paid off immediately. Saves me a bit of hassle and they'll be guaranteed to arrive sooner than whatever estimation Amazon would have provided.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection, Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 1 and Tamako Market/Love Story all currently reside with Amazon for the time being.

farzam1999

Vampire Ninja
Changed my Amazon orders completely, as more items were added in their 3 for 2 and more items were reduced.
  • How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord - Season 1
  • Mob Psycho 100 - Season 1
  • Mob Psycho 100 - Season 2

• Overlord - Season 2
  • Harukana Receive
  • Quintessential Quintuplets - Season 1

• Overlord - Season 1
  • Joker 4K
  • Portrait of a Lady on Fire

• Back to the Future Trilogy 4K
  • Scarface 4K
  • Teasing Master Takagi-san
  • Detective Pikachu 4K
  • Knowing 4K

• The Lord of the Rings Trilogy 4K (from Target's B2G1)
  • The Hobbit Trilogy 4K (from Target's B2G1)
Chose to pay for expedited shipping and paying import fees up front. Faster shipping (+ tracking) and I won't have to worry about customs and the Danish postal service fee of £20 per package, assuming they split it up.

Last edited:

Stiivun

Stand User
Catching up with Hunter x Hunter and ordered volumes 3 through 7 at Amazon US with expedited shipping.

Also ordered the following from UP1;
  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest Limited Edition
  • Cop Craft: The Complete Series
  • Mob Psycho 100 II
  • O Maidens in Your Savage Season: Complete Collection
  • Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 2 Collector's Edition

Takei Daloui

Student Council President
Got the first DxD light novel. They took years and years to have an english release, and got curious when I noticed it in the shop. Guess it's finally time to see whether it's good or not.

NormanicGrav

(゜ロ゜)
AUKN Staff
New batch of orders:

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Part 1
Collector's Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited

One of the rare cases that a UK release I would argue has better value than the Aniplex version. Sure the US LE has nicer artwork and the OST (which will eventually be available standalone like previous Aniplex titles), the UK version though has the same on-disc content and the other physical items as the AoA release which is still insane considering Funimation and Madman are both barebones.

Here's a quick comparison between the UK & US LEs:

I should note that the amaray cases don't have proper inside artwork in the Aniplex release, so the Nezuko cover could be the reversible cover for the Anime Limited amaray case.