The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Lol yep a couple of times. Once was with Drifters. Didnt realise there were seperate collectors editions for dvd and blu ray. I didnt know anything about teh show so just left it.

The other time was with New Game. That really annoyed me as I was super looking forward to it but MVM were really good about it and let me return it and buy the blu ray instead.
It’s so annoying isn’t it. Glad u at least got to send one of those back. If I’d have bought it in the UK I’d have sent it back but it’s from the US so might aswell try and sell it on here or eBay and if not keep it. I think with the shipping to send it back would cost me a fortune 😭

It’s so annoying isn’t it. Glad u at least got to send one of those back. If I’d have bought it in the UK I’d have sent it back but it’s from the US so might aswell try and sell it on here or eBay and if not keep it. I think with the shipping to send it back would cost me a fortune 😭
That's a shame. Yeah shipping from the US seems to cost more than from anywhere else which makes no sense. I've seen many kickstarters for 30 page comics that cost likeb10-20$ but then the shipping is another 25$. I decided I wouldnt buy things where the postage costs more than the thing.

Saw a trailer for this and thought it looked great so took advantage of AnimeOnLines sale

A86-ECB63-3-EAE-451-D-8360-59-CD4-BC4-D448.jpg

Just realised I’ve made a massive error and ordered the Patlabor Ultimate Collection on DVD instead of Blu-ray.., it’s already shipped aswell. That’s an expensive mistake to make... I’ve re-ordered on Blu-ray as I feel it won’t even be available on eBay for much longer but damn I annoyed at myself.

Anyone else done it or something similar?

Sure thing, last I can remember was ordering and receiving the DVD of the Roma film, which I only discovered when I actually got it ... yikes 😚

Or ordering/receiving the same Blu-ray again when you actually already have it .... well done that to, so now I have Drifters (yep that one too) CE twice and the US release of Love Tyrant amongst others. And hey I use an application to keep track of what I have, maybe from time to time I’m just faster than my shadow 😁

But sometimes excellent customer support also pops up. At one time I ordered Kokoro Connect DVD by mistake from UP1 instead of the Blu-ray but that one actually never shipped. UP1 just mailed me to warn me that I usually order BD’s and that they saw I ordered a DVD now, and they asked if i wanted it to be changed to the BD edition, I gladly accepted ☺️

But sometimes excellent customer support also pops up. At one time I ordered Kokoro Connect DVD by mistake from UP1 instead of the Blu-ray but that one actually never shipped. UP1 just mailed me to warn me that I usually order BD’s and that they saw I ordered a DVD now, and they asked if i wanted it to be changed to the BD edition, I gladly accepted ☺️
Wow that was good of them. Tbh I’ve always found them helpful. Every time I email them they email me back same day and provide great info... sometimes telling me thinkgs I didn’t ask but are very relevant to my query. Got a few things on order with them now actually.

Alex slowly rolled over as sunlight peeked in around the curtain that served as a door. He was surprised to find Leah gone, but he didn't spend much time thinking about it. Instead, he sat up on the edge of the bed, his feet settling on the dirt floor. Just at that moment, Natalie entered the hut, holding a golden cup that appeared to be filled with water Gay Sex Tube - Free Gay XXX Movies .

"Good morning", she said, handing him the goblet, which he took while admiring it. "This I very fancy looking", he said, taking a deep drink of the cool, refreshing water. "It belongs to our village leader", Natalie said and Alex looked sharply up at her. He opened his mouth to deny the claim, yet the words escaped him. "Why should I deny it", he thought, taking another drink of water.

Last edited:
Just realised I’ve made a massive error and ordered the Patlabor Ultimate Collection on DVD instead of Blu-ray.., it’s already shipped aswell. That’s an expensive mistake to make... I’ve re-ordered on Blu-ray as I feel it won’t even be available on eBay for much longer but damn I annoyed at myself.

Anyone else done it or something similar?
So it’s turned up and it’s the blu-ray not DVDs like the listing said... now I’m gonna have 2 Blu-ray sets.. I am definitely less gutted though as it will be easier to resell it on hopefully. I’m sure someone was looking for this aswell.

BC7-D8-F92-749-F-459-A-B751-B2-C7-DD3-A4-DA9.jpg

So it’s turned up and it’s the blu-ray not DVDs like the listing said... now I’m gonna have 2 Blu-ray sets.. I am definitely less gutted though as it will be easier to resell it on hopefully. I’m sure someone was looking for this aswell.

BC7-D8-F92-749-F-459-A-B751-B2-C7-DD3-A4-DA9.jpg
That release was only blu ray anyway, so don’t know why seller put it as dvd.

Fruits Basket Season One Part Two + Season Two Part One LE & My Hero Academia Season Four Part One + Part Two LE. Both separate orders from United Publications.

Astra Lost in Space
Regular Blu-ray release

Demon Lord, Retry!
Regular Blu-ray release

With the sale concluding this Friday I have made my final order from the Zavvi haul. Fire Force Part 1 unfortunately sold out but if it ever manages to go down to £19.99 on Amazon later then I'll grab it then (I held off because I was hoping Funimation would reveal Season 2 in their April slate to see if an LE was planned but they never revealed their slate to begin with). Therefore I was left with Astra Lost in Space and Demon Lord, Retry!.

All that's left to get from the 2020 releases now from Manga/Funi UK are COP CRAFT (surprised this wasn't included in the sale), Kemono Michi: Rise Up!, My Hero Academia Season 3 collection, and Steins;Gate the Movie. Heroic Age I already own the US Region A release, but if it does return in another sale for similar or even cheaper I'll pick it up as a double-dip title. There's also JoJo but I want to know if Diamond is Unbreakable is coming first otherwise it would be pointless to buy the first three sets to begin with.

Birthday presents from the wife 😁

Just a note on the Angel Cop Blu-ray.. had a quick flick through the first few mins. I read a few people on other forums/ platforms say the DVD is better... I’d suggest they get their eyes tested 😛 It looks miles better than the Manga Entertainment DVD... it’s not gonna be as good as other Blu-rays as the master is a Betamax tape and I think they’ve done a great job with it.

4-FF4506-F-5-B8-D-4137-8755-3-B590-A553709.jpg

Back