The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

black1blade said:
The garden of sinners definitely. AOT is a cool survival action flick ( a very good one) but the garden of sinners is far more complex and is a differnt league than tv shows. Now that is my own bias opinion and you may not like them due to the fact everyone is hyping them up. Just have no expectations for it. But yeah watch all the tv shows then dedicate some time every day afterwards to watch a garden of sinners movie. (all apart from 5 and 7 are less than 1 hour)

Ok garden of sinners is last then...altho I do love a good ssurvival anine

Like gantz
Btoom
Something royal
Deadman wonderland
HOTD
higarashi.......in a way.

Something about survival anime are just so exciting

So attack on titan will be a treat....hopefully

For Christmas the wife and kids got me the Blu-ray collections of:

Cowboy Bebop
Broken Blade

With an Amazonvoucher I got the Blu-ray of:

The Wind Rises

Which they had for only £10

Picked up Kimi ni Todoke 20, Midnight Secretary 2, Drug and Drop 1, Millennium Snow 4, Ranma 1/2 omnibus 5 and Does the Flower Bloom? 1 from Forbidden Planet. DMP, you'd better not make me regret starting an ongoing series.

Done a batch of anime orders for now.

Anohana the Movie: The Flowers We Saw That Day - Film: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Ben-To - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Blood-C - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Shakugan no Shana - Season 3 Part 1: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Space Dandy - Season 1: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)
Unbreakable Machine Doll - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)

More orders planned later on but for now I need to catch up with my Funimation Limited Edition sets and get Anohana Film before it goes out of print.

Nice batch of FUNimation titles. I might wait for the TRSI studio sale and see what pops up there. Well guess the pre-orders like Unbreakable will not be part of it.

Back