The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

-Danielle- said:
Bagged Hal around 9am this morn :)

When's the last day of these deals now?

The last day of AL Christmas Deals will be Monday which is the Kill la Kill Blu-Ray Collector’s set which is the clearance stock from what they had at MCM London and is 0.4 seconds out of synch on Episode 4 of the English dub track.

So still 3 more mystery deals to come :D

-Danielle- said:
Blood C.

Anime Vines on FB posted a gory 2 min scene from it so I was like oooooh so I've bought it off BASE (through Play) for £7.99.

Was that the movie or the series? I bought the movie earlier this year and didn't enjoy it that much, but am quite tempted by the series to see if it offers anything more.

Since there's nothing of immediate interest coming out in Q1 from pretty much anyone but Aniplex, I placed an order at UP1USA for:
- Cowboy Bebop Complete BD (Funimation)
- Gurren Lagann Volume 1 (Aniplex)
- Gurren Lagann Volume 2 (Aniplex)
- Gurren Lagann Volume 3 (Aniplex)

Both technically triple dips, but I'm buying them again for reasons.

Got Toradora and Bodacious Space Pirates on Blu-ray through today.

Vanilla Salt with 4% speed-up just sounded wrong!

As for BSP, I was about to wait to see if the US remaster was Region B compatible, but then I read this review

and figured I could live with 1080i.

Just Passing Through said:
Got Toradora and Bodacious Space Pirates on Blu-ray through today.

Vanilla Salt with 4% speed-up just sounded wrong!

As for BSP, I was about to wait to see if the US remaster was Region B compatible, but then I read this review

and figured I could live with 1080i.

Banira Soruto FTW.

Aria the Animation, Natural (1&2) and Origination. All in their art boxes.

I actually already have the liteboxes, but the price I found for all four art boxes was unbelievable good. Hopefully they arrive in good condition.

Sundome Volume 2 and 6
Senran Kagura shinovi versus lets get physical edition
Clannad and clannad afterstory blu ray (Sold the dvd versions for £30 and got the blu rays for £40 from a uk seller)

Back