The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Canaan
My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy
Sailor Moon
Robotech

Pictures

And i've just received an email from Kimchidvd that my GitS copy is underway :thumb:

From the last few days.

Gundam Seed w/ Limited Edition Collector's Box
Gundam Seed Destiny w/ Limited Edition Collector's Box pt 1 & 2
Mobile Fighter G Gundam w/ Collector's Box pt 1 - 4
Bayonetta Steelbook
Outlaw Star
Arrietty Collector's Edition

Pictures

I bought Patema Inverted for £9.99 from HMV. So glad its a combi pack seeing as it's only released as bluray and I only have a dvd player :p

Very happy with it that I'm going to start looking into more combi play blurrays :)

-Danielle- said:
I bought Patema Inverted for £9.99 from HMV. So glad its a combi pack seeing as it's only released as bluray and I only have a dvd player :p

Very happy with it that I'm going to start looking into more combi play blurrays :)

Oooh yeah, I forgot that deal was spotted! Going to wait and see if I get lucky in the competition on here for Patema, if not I think I'll take advantage of that (if my teeny tiny local HMV has it).

I've never minded combi-packs, means when I finally do switch over, I'll already have some stuff in Blu-Ray :lol: think it's just HAL and K I've got that way.

Have you got HAL Danielle? It's a beautiful set!

From AlltheAnime deal of the day:

Gurren Lagann SE

I was planning on getting this soon anyway since their original sale price was £34 which is the cheapest around but as the christmas deals are on i thought i'd wait and got it today in the deal for £23, a bargain! :D

Is this a zombie?
Steins Gate
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

Seen the latter loads but foolishly bought both from ebay and didn't know what to watch for if you know what I mean.

A couple of deal of the day orders from All The Anime,
Tiger & Bunny The Beginning Combi Pack x 2 (1 copy for my brother, 1 for myself)*
Gurren Lagann SE Blu-ray (ordered on Saturday for my brother)

* By ordering both copies of Tiger & Bunny together I was still able to use free post.

Manga:
From the New World vol 1
Parasyte vol 5 (last one i needed)

Anime:
Evangelion 1.11 (BD)
Evangelion 2.22 (BD)
Ghost In The Shell: SAC 1st Gig box set
Patema Inverted (BD)
5 Centimeters Per Second

From All The Anime,
Hall - Collector's Edition Combi Pack

I ordered this for my brother (I already own the first press Funimation release since it was cheaper at the time).

Back