The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Darn i thought i could keep my wallet closed today, unfortunately not :( :D

NIS day;
AnoHana: The Flower We Saw That Day Blu-ray (Premium Edition)
Natsume's Book of Friends: Season 3 (Premium Edition)
Natsume's Book of Friends: Season 4 (Premium Edition)

Time of Eve - Collector's Edition from alltheanime.com £34.99 delivered, better price than UP1. Glad I awaited for Andrew to put it up on the site.

Stiivun said:

NIS day;

Sorry if this is a silly question, but do the Natsume Blu Rays work on European PS3's?

Morbo86 said:
Time of Eve - Collector's Edition from alltheanime.com £34.99 delivered, better price than UP1. Glad I awaited for Andrew to put it up on the site.

Did the same just now, too. :D

Plus:

Redline Double Play
Puella Madoka Magica Blu Ray

Jatz said:
Stiivun said:

NIS day;

Sorry if this is a silly question, but do the Natsume Blu Rays work on European PS3's?

I have no PS3 so cannot help there, and indeed NIS titles seem to be region A only. My Oppo BD player is region-free for DVD and BD so no problem here

Ordered/Pre-ordered at UP1:
Accel World Novel 2
A Certain Magical Index Novel 1
Spice & Wolf Novel 13
Sword Art Online Novel 3: Fairy Dance

Ordered/Pre-ordered at UP1USA:
A Certain Magical Index Season 1 Complete (BD/DVD)
A Certain Magical Index Season 2 Part 1 (BD/DVD)
Ghost in the Shell: Arise Borders 1 & 2 (BD/DVD)

Ordered a bunch of upcoming LNs as well as caving in and importing Index. Also double dipping on ARISE.
Outside of ordering Index 2 Part 2 I've got nothing but Aniplex pre-orders outstanding for the rest of the year/Q1, consisting of Onimonogatari, SAO Extra Edition, Nisekoi Volume 1 and Kill La Kill Volumes 3 & 4.

Bought Sailor Moon Volume 1 for my youngest sister.

She wanted a manga of her own after seeing me and my other sister with them all the time. Bless :3 I had difficulty choosing since she's 12 but pretty mature. Hopefully she'll like this and it's not too long if she decides she wants more.

Ordered from eBay UK:
K - Complete Series: Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD)

Once again I bought another one of Emo185's clearance items. I bidded first but then got outbid not long after, after some consideration and as time passes by I figured the price point is still better than what I would have to pay for from UP1USA. So in the end I bidded again... at the last 45 seconds.

Buying the set from UP1USA would cost me about £45 with P&P and Currency charges. Getting it from the auction was £25 including P&P, I say I made the right choice especially when it's new.

Now unless I find something really cheap I think that would be it for my pickups for the rest of the month as I need to save cash to make up from those overpriced items from Comic Con. If I do manage to save enough cash in December I may get either Time of Eve or perhaps one more Funimation LE. Actually thinking about it I could request Time of Eve as a Xmas present...

Had a miserable day so went to Forbidden Planet in Glasgow on my way home. Came out with XXXHolic Rei 2, Alice in the Country of Joker Circus and Liar's Game 6 and Madoka Magica The Different Story 3.

Since Ezydvd are having a 20% off 1 day only affair:

Monster Pt 1 (Aus DVD)
Monster Pt 3 (Aus DVD)
Chihayafuru: Complete Season 1 (Aus DVD)
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life Series Collection (Aus DVD)
Mononoke (Aus DVD)
Chi's Sweet Home (Aus DVD)
Kite Liberator (Aus DVD)
No 6 (Aus DVD)
Crest of the Stars The Complete Collection (Aus DVD)
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (Aus Blu-Ray)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movies: Part 1 - Beginnings/Part 2 - Eternal (Limited Edition) (Aus Blu-Ray)

Received yesterday and today.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day ( NIS America, USA ) dacht dat ik de Premium Edition had besteld maar dat was een vergissing.
Toradora ( MVM Entertainment, UK )
Spice and Wolf Anime Classics Collection (FUNinmation Entertainment, USA )
HAL ( Anime Limited, UK )
Natsume's Book of Friends: Season 3 Premium Edition ( NIS America, USA )
Natsume's Book of Friends: Season 4 Premium Edition ( NIS America, USA )

As far as i know for Natsume's Book of Friends Season 1 and 2 there is Blu-ray available, only DVD's ?

Pictures in this thread

Got these in the post today...

Time of Eve Collectors Edition
Redline: Double Play
Puella Madoka Magica
Spice and Wolf Anime Classics Collection
Initial D First - Third Stage SAVE

Plus my replacement Gurren Lagann Digipack.

Jatz, can you check your Spice & Wolf set, i've two times the first Blu-ray disc of Season 2 and as such i'm missing disc 2 of Season 1. Just want to make sure this is an on-off problem.

You sure got your digipack replacement fast :)

Stiivun said:
Jatz, can you check your Spice & Wolf set, i've two times the first Blu-ray disc of Season 2 and as such i'm missing disc 2 of Season 1. Just want to make sure this is an on-off problem.

You sure got your digipack replacement fast :)

I just opened it up and all the discs are there. Must have been a one-off problem for you. :(

Yeah. I think UK residents are supposed to get their replacements inside this week. (the ones from the first batch, anyway)

Pictures in this thread

Back