The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Thanks for the confirmation. Well in fact five minutes after my post, the doorbell rang and a nice lady handed me a package with the replacement digipack. Fast delivery considering in live in Belgium :)

I just received Gundam Unicorn 1 SE. (got it for a tenner :D)

I was supposed to get Unicorn 2 and 3 LE last week. Turns out DHL lost them in delivery. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Got No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular volume 4 & 5, Dragonball Z volume 5 (manga) and Inuyasha Vizbig edition 1.

Also got Marvel anime Boxset for a late birthday present from a mate.

Kurz Weber said:
UP1 USA:

Fairy Tail Parts (US) 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 (Hopefully I get the slips with them)

You should be okay with those parts as they're fairly new. Only Parts 1-4 would be a problem for some since they've been out longer.

NormanicGrav said:
Kurz Weber said:
UP1 USA:

Fairy Tail Parts (US) 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 (Hopefully I get the slips with them)

You should be okay with those parts as they're fairly new. Only Parts 1-4 would be a problem for some since they've been out longer.
I received my copies of 8 - 10 a week or two ago and they all came with slips. I'm still waiting for UP1 to get stock of 6 & 7 though. I'll be slightly pissed if even one volume is missing a slip.

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:
I received my copies of 8 - 10 a week or two ago and they all came with slips. I'm still waiting for UP1 to get stock of 6 & 7 though. I'll be slightly pissed if even one volume is missing a slip.
Ye I won parts 4-8 off eBay all with the slips I messaged UP1 and they said that parts 1-3 (Which I need dont have the slips) so thought I may as well order the rest before something like that happens.

And I should get them if you did Mangaranga and I get like that too I hate when something turns up without a slip cover and I have the rest with them.

Speaking of Fairy Tail, Part 14 is being processed :) bad news is we have to wait till presumably March until the Part 15 ack! Hopefully it is because we won't have to wait long for them to release the second series, the FT release schedule as been erratic ever since the Edolas arc.

Pre-ordered the Pandora Hearts : Odds and Ends art book on Amazon.

Even though I already have it in Japanese (from a few years ago)....but I'd love to be able to read the notes and I want to support Yen Press as much as possible. I may end up cancelling later but for now it's there.
Also the fact that I can only ever find it on Amazon when it recommends it to me, so I wanted to order in case I couldn't find it again. No matter what I type in, it never seems to come up. Only in French and Japanese. Why is that?

Though really I should save my money for the new art book coming soon in Japan for the series ending :cry:

What i received this week.

• Kill la Kill Part 1
  • Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl (Premium Edition)
  • Kimi ni Todoke 1 (Premium Edition)
  • Kimi ni Todoke 2 (Premium Edition)
  • Love, Election and Chocolate
  • Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG Individual Eleven
  • Trigun Badlands Rumble
  • Black Blood Brothers
  • Yamada's First Time

Pictures in this thread

Back