The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

With some Amazon vouchers I got for Christmas I brought With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child, Vol. 7; the second Tsubasa omnibus, Aron's Absurd Armada Vol. 3, and an academic book about yaoi.

Used some of my Christmas money to catch up on the manga I missed. All were bought between Book Depository and Wordery:

My Little Monster Volume 5
Say I Love You Volume 5
My Love Story Volume 2
Zero's Familiar Chevalier Volume 3
Kokoro Connect Volume 2
Devils and Realist Volume 3
xxxHolic Rei Volume 2
Love at Fourteen Volume 1
07-Ghost Volume 13
Pandora Hearts Volume 22
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance (Novel 3)

I hope to never see such a busy month again :eek: glad I waited until now to buy them.

I think I posted before in the wrong thread.

TRSI sale bled me dry.

Patlabor TV 1-4 Blu-Ray
Black Lagoon S.1, S.2, OVA Blu-Ray
Darker Than Black S.1 DVD, S.2 Blu-Ray
Hellsing Ultimate Parts 1 & 2 Blu-Ray (part 3 when a studio sale)

Really wanted to get Maoyo, but not sure if it's any good? I saw a review that if you liked Lodoss you would like this show. Any opinions?

To hell with it, I said. I'd had enough of the waiting, the betrayal, the silent treatment and the just plain lying. No, not my family's Christmas Lunch. I'm on about Funimation and the way they've handled the (non-)release of Eva 3.33. I decided to dig the heels in and import the Hong Kong version.

Meanwhile I also took advantage of Right Stuf's Christmas sale and bagged:

Air TV Series DVD Complete Series
Burn Up! DVD
Dirty Pair DVD Holiday Bundle
Familiar of Zero, The Season 2 Blu-ra
Flowers of Evil Blu-ray Complete Coll
Garden of Words, The Blu-ray
Hatsukoi Limited DVD Complete Collect
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade Blu-ray
Renai Sample Graphic Novel
School Rumble DVD Season 1 + OVA
Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD Box Special
Someday's Dreamers DVD Complete Collection
Xam'd Blu-ray Complete Collection

Another big manga order! This time with an Amazon voucher.

We Were There Volume 12-13 (need to buy Volume 11 from a seller)
Hunter x Hunter Volume 1-7

The Hunter x Hunter volumes were a great price from Amazon and I'm really enjoying the anime so....I jump into stuff too quickly! I'm sure I'll love them though. I just wonder if I'll pass the point of Volume 7 in the anime by the time these come?

I think when these two orders arrive I'm going to be stepping on books. *looks at full shelves* I have no room for another bookcase. :cry: Triple stacking?

Pre-ordered/Ordered from UP1 (USA):
Ben-To Complete Series: LE (DVD/Blu-ray)
Cat Planet Cuties: Complete Series (DVD/Blu-ray) S.A.V.E. Edition

Kill la kill part 1
One piece movie collection 3
Patema inverted
Bunny drop
Dragonball z battle of gods
Blast tempest 1 and 2
Bayonetta
Ghost in the shell arise 1 and 2
Space dandy c1
Nekomonogatari
Yugioh collection 1
Gurren lagann bluray
Kabukimongatari
Naruto shippuden movie 5
Watamote
Time of eve
Hellsing ultimate 5-8
Giovanni island

One piece c 10 and 11
High school DxD season 2
Rozen maiden zuruckspuen
Genshiken second generation
Animal treasure island
Legend of Moby dick
Lupin the 3rd Napoleons dictionary

I'm not surprised you got a lot since you generally do that every couple of months (then again I need to sort out mine). Out of curiosity how many shows do you have on your backlog?

NormanicGrav said:
I'm not surprised you got a lot since you generally do that every couple of months (then again I need to sort out mine). Out of curiosity how many shows do you have on your backlog?

Currently watching soul hunter

Then robotic notes
Then devil is a part timer
Then jormungand
Garden of sinners
Attack on titan........watching this last ...save the best for last

I have a lot of other anime that's in the back log but those are shows that I have but dont have there sequels or movies or waiting to get up to a point in the series I can watch them or I'm looking for the rest of the series or waiting for the rest of the series.

You know that sort of thing.

Soul hunter looks like it has no soul but what do you expect from a anime from the 90s.

Also

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE REPLACEMENTS DISKS FOR DURARARARA.

animefreak17 said:
NormanicGrav said:

Then robotic notes
Then jormungand
Garden of sinners

I have a lot of other anime that's in the back log but those are shows that I have but dont have there sequels or movies or waiting to get up to a point in the series I can watch them or I'm looking for the rest of the series or waiting for the rest of the series.

Soul hunter looks like it has no soul but what do you expect from a anime from the 90s.

Also

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE REPLACEMENTS DISKS FOR DURARARARA.
The garden of sinners is much better than attack on titan IMO. Aot really suffers on the re-watch imo wears the garden of sinners is better imo.

black1blade said:
animefreak17 said:
NormanicGrav said:

Then robotic notes
Then jormungand
Garden of sinners

Also

The garden of sinners is much better than attack on titan IMO. Aot really suffers on the re-watch imo wears the garden of sinners is better imo.

Ok now I'm confused on which I should watch last

The garden of sinners definitely. AOT is a cool survival action flick ( a very good one) but the garden of sinners is far more complex and is a differnt league than tv shows. Now that is my own bias opinion and you may not like them due to the fact everyone is hyping them up. Just have no expectations for it. But yeah watch all the tv shows then dedicate some time every day afterwards to watch a garden of sinners movie. (all apart from 5 and 7 are less than 1 hour)

Dragon Ball Z, Series 1 (finally!)
Naruto Unleashed, Series 8
Pre-order Giovanni's Island Ultimate's Edition.
Pre-order Wings of Honneamise Collector's Edition.
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Vol. 6-8.

Back