The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Pre-ordered from UP1:
Gurren Lagann Volume 4 Bluray
Gurren Lagann Volume 5 Bluray
Koimonogatari: Hitagi End
Kill la Kill Volume 5 Limited Edition
Nisekoi Volume 3 Bluray
Nisekoi Volume 4 Bluray

Almost entirely Aniplex pre-orders for the next few months from me once again.

Base
Otorimonogatari (BD)

Eye on Asia
Samurai Champloo (BD)
Watamote (BD)

Wordery
Higurashi: When They Cry - Time Killing Arc volumes 1&2 (manga)
Watamote volume 6 (manga)

I just randomly got very lucky and found a copy of xxHolic Volume 17 from a seller on Amazon for under £8. I'd bought it literally within a second of seeing it, I was all 'No one is getting this before me!!' :lol:

Seems too good to be true, I won't believe it until I have it here in my hands.

-Danielle- said:
I bought the SAVE version of Princess Jellyfish off Amazon. I caught the trailer by chance on the K-ON DVD and think it looks just delightful :)

Oooh, Princess Jellyfish has been on my 'to buy' list for a while. I like the look of the version from here with the plushie :3

PandoraHane said:
-Danielle- said:
I bought the SAVE version of Princess Jellyfish off Amazon. I caught the trailer by chance on the K-ON DVD and think it looks just delightful :)

Oooh, Princess Jellyfish has been on my 'to buy' list for a while. I like the look of the version from here with the plushie :3

Don't fall for their insidious trap. Try and buy the plushie by itself from somewhere. The discs are total Khazi pants. It made me buy the US release, complete with Region A Blu-rays I can't even play.

I got the Kaze Princess Jellyfish cheap at a con. The discs are very badly authored in terms of menus and things, (there's very few chapter markers and stuff) but I didn't notice anything truly awful about the video quality.

Back