The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

TBD didn't seem send an order I paid for last time, it having become unavailable to order after I ordered it. Vol. 6 of Confidential Confessions became unavailable to order after I paid, just lie the missing Vol. 4 of NHK. Maybe I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5 but I'm gonna wait to see if Vol. 6 of CC turns up before ordering anything else from 'em.

Cheers though - they were over £6 when I last looked. It's a shame find-book excludes TBD for some reason...

That's odd. Did they refund you automatically for the unavailable titles? When a book that I'd ordered -- the last volume of High School Girls -- turned out to be unavailable, they sent an email apologising and said that a refund had been processed. A few weeks later they had the book back in stock and so I ordered again, this time successfully. It's all very confusing.

Speaking of TBD, I just ordered the first volume of Maka Maka, a full-colour graphic novel of classy (no, really) girl/girl... stuff. I was so impressed by the scans I had to own the book itself.

According to their records, which I requested they send me, they sent 4/5 of my NHK order on the 14th and one of the 12th. Two arrived on the 17th, another two then a arrived something like three days later. Vol. 4 never turned up.

Going on the dates all 5 were supposed to be sent, the dates they arrived and the unavailability of Vol. 4, it's my assumption that their records aren't being updated correctly. Since they take payment when you order it's up to them to spot the error, and on multiple item orders they prbably send part and don't realize that they missed part of the order.

Of course, the unavailability of Vol. 4 and it not arriving could be a coincedence - it could've just gone missing. But in the years I've spent at my address, only a few things have ever gone missing...

Whilst on Princes street went and got volume 8 of Fruits Basket from Waterstones, shall need to head into Forbidden Planet tomorrow to get Berserk volume 15.

Hellsing Ultimate vol 1
Bleach series 2 part 2
Black Lagoon Second Barrage vol 2 (third series can't come soon enough) :D
Kiki's Delivery Service
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Back