So, how are you?

Pretty stressed actually!^_^;;;Have to go into school tomorrow with a few friends to get some graphics coursework finished,even after being "last man standing" at the afterschool clinic until the 6 0'clock lock up!Should only take me a few minutes tomorrow morning though!

Physically and mentally worn out. I'm looking forward to running my own business but as for the bureaucracy involved in setting it up... -_-

Tired....

Had a great weekend....but it drains me so much.....so monday rolls around and im not refreshed and ready for anything....more knackered and dreading anymore work.

its times like these where i say "i shouldn't have stayed up most of the night watching the fast and the furious....and playing wheelman"

S'all right on my side. However, Ryo seems to be having problems... His mp3 player has croaked it and we cant find the receit. Makes me glad that I buy a lot of cheap things rather than emptying the bank out.

Need to get some work done... Damn my old procastinating ways!!

Brilliant! I've finally recieved an email off of my girlfriend who's been away for quite a while in America now :)

I've had basically no contact and now finally i've had an email! :)

Preeetty bad. Trying to find a companion in real life so I have something more than just a few MSN contacts to talk to, but no luck yet. I want a hug from someone nice but only girl who liked me replaced me. D:

baww ;-;

Major headache, as today was rough at work (like a couple of bombshells hit the store) and we got till trained on the new machines...
Feel like my soul's trying to escape from my mouth.

Chaz said:
Feel like my soul's trying to escape from my mouth.
Really? Wow. That must feel like a doozy.

And myself: I'm splendid!

Had quite the relaxing day, and just thoroughly enjoyed the second episode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood with plans to watch Eden of the East now and later possibly watch an episode of One Piece or an episode of one of the other many series' I'm trying to get through; I'm thinking Casshern SINS.

Along with my immensely cool day of isolation, I intend to continue reading the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 comic from issue #11, watch this weeks Bones and The Office. Rounding up the night with some Angel and How I Met Your Mother.

:D

Back