So, how are you?

Fretting and annoyed at the moment. Stressing over my coursework, as I've gone to sit down a few days to "work" and actually getting nowhere. Now I have issues with printing stuff out. Damn Powerpoint Viewer! Damn network! :evil:

JamesX said:
Otaku, do non-animated people scare you? :p

More or less

Some random bloke said:
Otaku-san is probably the least stable, most confusing and as a result, the most irritating forum member.

cool you an me both.

Hit them if they do! ;p

On topic: I'm much better now, my back is feeling fine now, maybe it was the long sleep i had, i dunno, but its better so there we go. Also feeling a tad worried, with exams only three weeks away, i need to get studying.

I am good. I just spent a lot of the day in college doing assignment work and enjoying the Sun. I do like it when the Sun is out, it is a rare treat in England. Although now that late Spring and Summer are approaching I hope that I can enjoy it more.

CitizenGeek said:
I'm a little annoyed because I just found out that I didn't get offered on-campus accommodation for next year :/

You are implying though that they offered you something somewhere, right? Thats still far better than nothing. :D

Had my cast off and doing loads of excelsiors now.. so I'm okay overall.. I really should be used to this considering how many casts I've had :p

CitizenGeek said:
I'm a little annoyed because I just found out that I didn't get offered on-campus accommodation for next year :/

i've just been refused accommodation on campus as well actually, which is extremely annoying and my choices for uni next year are becoming more limited. No job and no luck with a flat means i need to get looking for something ASAP now.

Not the best of days today. For some reason this here needle phobic actually volunteered herself for a blood test! The nurse had trouble finding a vein so the crook of my elbow is now pretty bruised, and since i ripped off the particularly brutal plaster she stuck over it I also have 20 or so less layers of skin, lol.
Still, I can't complain, at least i got some anime and manga out of it!

Charter_Mage said:
The nurse had trouble finding a vein so the crook of my elbow is now pretty bruised, and since i ripped off the particularly brutal plaster she stuck over it I also have 20 or so less layers of skin, lol.
Still, I can't complain, at least i got some anime and manga out of it!
How did you get anime out of it? When I had a blood test all I received were some Fruit Pastilles and a small cookie.

Zin5ki said:
How did you get anime out of it? When I had a blood test all I received were some Fruit Pastilles and a small cookie.
Lol, i wouldn't have minded some Fruit Pastilles and cookies! The hospital I went to was in my closest city so it meant I got to take a little side trip to Waterstone's and HMV :D .

RetroRainbow said:
Started to feel really dizzy, and I just couldn't concentrate on anything.

I get this semi-regularly. I have to stay in school and get yelled at by teachers for not concentrating though.

RetroRainbow said:
Urgh, CG; that's pretty unfortunate. Will you be able to get accommodation close to the college, though?

I hope so. I can always just stay off-campus for the first semester and then get on-campus after the Christmas break, when the the exchange students have gone home and freed up some of the accommodation :]

well feeling a little tired, trying to get somethings working such as this

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB_9P2BJ1UA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mB_9P2BJ1UA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back