So, how are you?

CitizenGeek

Guild Member
This is a thread for discussing how you're feeling, what you're up to, etc. Also, just use it to post things that are too menial for their own thread :]

For example:

I laughed so much at this, I cried!

As for how I'm feeling: Well, I'm content enough I suppose. I'm listening to Lady GaGa's amazing album and trying to get the motivation to catch up on all of the lectures I missed last week :/

Yeah, that album's really good.

I'm feeling really kinda tired. I've been staying up late watching TV and playing games recently, so I really need an early night soon. Doesn't help that I keep waking up early too. =/

I hate getting into a messed up sleeping routine. Over the holidays I always stay up until really late (sometimes until sunrise) and then go to bed and don't get up until 2 or 3 P.M. the following day :/

And yes, GaGa's album is just amazing :]

I am, in the words of Russel Howard "Not Baaaaad!".Right now I'm just wandering about the internet, whilst wondering if my friends would be interested in a comic relief cosplay.Might watch some flight of the conchords in a bit^_^.

just been waiting for my 'realtime lovers 3' to finish downloading...plus got a good russian version of polygon love 2. basically they've added tons of mods

so im pretty content :D

Haha! Already beat you on this thread! :p
http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... ht=feeling
But it's nice to know great minds think alike. :)
Sad to see it die just after X-mas 2007. So let's stick to this thread we're on atm.

Kinda bored and I've calmed down from the old peeps in the family bogging down my day. I actually woke up early today, feeling nice and refreshed (for a change), got straight to work on getting chores and myself ready for work.
So I've done nothing wrong, but I've still had complaints from my dad/fiancee about moving cars (which they could of asked me to do) and then about dinner (which I was sorting out at the time!). Some of it was give your general tormenting for fun, but by that time, I was annoyed with them. Ingrates.

If I were asked by someone how I'm feeling, I'd say ok to avoid any awkwardness. But, to be honest, I feel like **** and have done every single day for longer than I remember, probably dating back to my early teen years.

Does that answer your question?

Aion said:
If I were asked by someone how I'm feeling, I'd say ok to avoid any awkwardness. But, to be honest, I feel like **** and have done every single day for longer than I remember, probably dating back to my early teen years.

Yep, but it can also relate to how good/bad you're feeling each day (like yesterday's better than today because (insert comment). So it doesn't have to become a stale-bread thread.

Just for curiousity, how come you've felt like that for that long? Major bad event/work-based pressure/the people around you, etc?
Of course, I wont be offended if you want to just keep to yourself.

Im super, thanks for asking
All things considered I couldn't be better
I must say
Im feeling super
No, nothing bugs me
Everything is super when you're
dont you think I look cute in this hat

Im so sorry
Mr. Cripple
But I just cant feel too bad for you right now
Because Im feeling so insanely super
that even the fact that you cant walk cant bring me down

Im super
No nothing bugs me
These little pants
This matching tie I got at Barn's

Everything is super when youre GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
When your GAY!

skikes said:
Im super, thanks for asking
All things considered I couldn't be better
I must say
Im feeling super
No, nothing bugs me

Im so sorry
Mr. Cripple
But I just cant feel too bad for you right now
Because Im feeling so insanely super
that even the fact that you cant walk cant bring me down

Im super
No nothing bugs me
These little pants
This matching tie I got at Barn's

Everything is super when youre GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
When your GAY!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kenieb-xw0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kenieb-xw0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chaz said:
Just for curiousity, how come you've felt like that for that long? Major bad event/work-based pressure/the people around you, etc?
Of course, I wont be offended if you want to just keep to yourself.

Whether you'd be offended by me revealing nothing or everything is irrelevant to me. I'm not going to go into any detail simply because I have in the past on here and it's a long, and rather dull, story. It's best all around just to answer the question (I feel like ****, thanks for asking, CG!!!) and leave it at that.

Pretty good today, but pretty tired because I've been pulling all nighters on manga the last few day simply because its the only chance I've had to read before heading back for my last few weeks of school(wooo!!^__^),and naturally the pressure will be on higher than an elephant on a deckchair!^_^;;

Aion said:

lol

Spyro201 said:
****. Really, really ****

lol

I'm feeling tired, but content. I done an insane amount of walking today. Walked to college and back and then walked home from the city centre. I love walking around Dublin though. It's our RAG (Raise and Give) Week at DCU this week and there was a real buzz about the place which lifted by mood this morning. There was music blaring on campus and bucking broncos and free Red Bull and stuff. There's a silent disco on tonight in the Old Bar but I'm not going. I'm saving my energy (and my money!) for the event tomorrow night (a graffiti party, followed by a talk from Bill Cullen - Ireland's version of Alan Sugar - and then on to the Purty Kitchen night club) and then there's a ball on Wednesday in the Helix ^__^

RetroRainbow said:
I'm still on the fence on whether I like Gaga or not. I can't really take her seriously, but I understand that she's not really meant to be, that she's 'fun'. I'm loving this electropop revival, but I'm not sure if I like the album yet.

I think GaGa takes herself very seriously. She considers her music and stuff to be "art", but it is hard for me to take her seriously. In any case, I just really like her music :]

Aion said:
(I feel like ****, thanks for asking, CG!!!)

Hardly my fault! :p

I just feel really slow today, mentally and physically. Even now I'm double checking what I type (since I just spelt really as "realyl")...

Was gonna go into Uni, but I dont think it'll be worth it. Thursday's gonna be long to catch up on time I've missed today. TT_TT

Back