So, how are you?

Bored, Totally bored.. turned on MSN but that didn't help as they seem to reply once every hour.. if at all..
I need more friends or better games I think >.>

About that Lady GaGa woman: I'm unsure as well, Just Dance is like a merger of all the popular songs from the past six months, which makes it instantly likeable but nothing more to me. Poker Face is good, but I still have the same overall opinion. She doesn't seem too bright either, which put me off. I saw an interview on some BBC show where Ne-Yo was there as well, and Ne-Yo was so, so much more fun. GaGa felt detached.

Currently, I'm worried about the fact I'm starting to like Lily Allen. I haven't listened to her new album (or her debut one) but The Fear is brilliant. Good thing the controversy between her and Katy Perry has died down, I would have taken Katy's side all the way.

So... I'm loving off-topic threads. I feel quite good, Man Men is on soon; Lost (S2) is fun; my throat tingles and I only had one pancake.

Jayme said:
...but The Fear is brilliant.

I must confess, that track is a guilty pleasure for me.
In some respects I like her singing style because it's not too often an accent comes through in song (although theres been a recent surge of accent filled singers); but at other times it just comes across as annoying.

im lonely, bored and sleepy, other than sleepy this applies for much of the time, it probably wont change till i do more a-levels in september, at least then i will get out of the house

chaos said:

So busy, you didn't have time to use a capital letter, but not so busy that you couldnt come here, just to tell us? Wow. That's a really odd situation.

OT:

I'm awesome 8) Listneing to some live Cannibal Corpse and about to watch an ep of FMP im'a thinking 8)

I was busy removing an evil puss ball that's been on the side of my left hip for years. It'd almost become like a birth mark in my mind. But, at random, I thought it best to take a knife to it and cut it.

I'm ok apart from that, though. Of course, that's just a lie to avoid awkwardness...not that it matters after the above paragraph, mind.

Spyro201 said:
chaos said:

So busy, you didn't have time to use a capital letter, but not so busy that you couldnt come here, just to tell us? Wow. That's a really odd situation.

OT:

I'm awesome 8) Listneing to some live Cannibal Corpse and about to watch an ep of FMP im'a thinking 8)
Busy with the site. =P I know I shouldn't, but I tend to forget to capitalize words.

Also, I shall not login to the chat if I have tons of work to do. Too distractive xD

I'm good, I suppose. Had a fairly awful night out on Saturday but I'm slowly getting over it. I finished reading Angels and Demons not too long ago and it was a great ending to a great book, which has made me happy :]

JamesX said:
Aww Spyro *hug*

Virtual hugs are the best =P

I'm great, got my Saber model and a week early.. all's good.

:lol: Aww thanks James.

I'm much better now. Finally had a decent night sleep for one of the first times in a while. However my mood will probably go bad when I get to school. I hate Maths first thing -.-

I also hate my school, as many of you here will know...

Well, I feel better today compared to last night.
I had an aching pain pulsing in a line from one armpit, cross the chest to the other, and breathing at times became consticting (like if you've ran a mile). I had been doing my Taekwondo, but I'm notusually that messed up afterwards.

So I had a good night's rest (very early for me) and the aches have gone. I think 1 session-per-week isn't enough for my fitness/stamina. TT_TT

Not bad, not bad. About eight people knew it was my birthday at school today because I told them. I was curious if anyone realised, since the birthday conversation has popped up a lot recently.

I eventually said it around 1PM... :p

I'm really tired, though. I didn't get a proper long nights sleep this week'nd which is annoying.

Jayme said:
Not bad, not bad. About eight people knew it was my birthday at school today because I told them. I was curious if anyone realised, since the birthday conversation has popped up a lot recently.

I'm really tired, though. I didn't get a proper long nights sleep this week'nd which is annoying.

Heh, I knew about 2 weeks ago :p (it told me when I logged into hotmail)

Happy birthday! :D

Jayme said:

Haaaaappy birthday

Jayme said:

Happy Birthday
Have a good'n ;]

To the original topic:
I currently feel like a pineapple.

Haha. Thanks guys! I know you lot go on the chat a bit, and I'll be sure to start making time again. I've been lacking in the social department with everyone lately.

I'm pretty damn crap.. but for some reason I can't bring myself to be sad about it..

and I'll be the same for at least 2 months.. wish I had some more manga's to read though ='(

Back