So, how are you?

I'm quite good today. I had half a day at college and am about to read more of Gunslinger Girl.

I always seem to get up out of bed earlier on sunny days such as today. I think that the weather reflects a good or bad mood on me, depending on what it is like. I always tend to be happy on bright days. I am also anticipating the birth of my sister and thus I will remain in a positive mood whenever I think about it.

CitizenGeek said:
Amray said:
I think that the weather reflects a good or bad mood on me, depending on what it is like.

I think it's a pretty well known fact that good weather makes people happy :p

You are probably right, although with snow it must vary. There are a lot of people that love and adore snow that go out in it and have lots of fun, with days off school and work, making them happy. Then there are people, such as me, that hate it with a passion and feel dull, cold, and bored with snow around.

Still a bit weirded out after watching The Shining for the first time last night...0_o...Will probably get round to reading vol.9 of Fruits Basket in a bit after doing the last of my graphics coursework>_<.

Charter_Mage said:
BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
Emerson Lake & Palmer said:
Well I have a runny blocked up nose and a sore throat, so I feel great (sarcasm).

trade you for my problems =P

Don't do it! its not worth it :p

On topic: a bit concerned with some health matters but other then that i'm fine.
Lol, it seems that everyone has health matters on their mind!

Is it strange then that i don't? =p

At present, i'm pretty good actually, i guess a tad tired(some things never change though). I think i should stop making myself not sleep and things maybe better, hah. But for that, i need no uni...bring on the holidays!

Also, good to see you back around the forums Charter!

Charter_Mage said:
Arbalest said:
Also, good to see you back around the forums Charter!
Why thank you :D . It's been such a long time i thought i might have to introduce myself all over again :lol: .

Hah, thankfully there is still a few of us older members still here that'll remember you so its all good =p

At present? not to bad. Slept rather well last night for a change though, not sure how that will work tonight, as i don't normally get two good nights sleep in a row, but hey.

JamesX said:
Damn you Wolf.. almost got the best side of a trade then =p

I'm as good as I can be today.. didn't get much sleep though..

Yeah; but I havent slept properly for months. I seem to wake up at least 3-4 times each night.

Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

Yeah; but I havent slept properly for months. I seem to wake up at least 3-4 times each night.

Hah i could be worse, you could wake up because your body is telling you there is something wrong :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
JamesX said:

Hah i could be worse, you could wake up because your body is telling you there is something wrong :p

funnily enough.. I woke up because my leg was hurting and I didn't know why.. does that count? =P

I'm feeling pretty great right now :]

Iowa has just legalised same sex marriage. Yay! Sweden did so too this week, and Vermont has passed it by large margins in both it's house and senate. Sweden and Vermont aren't really surprising (both are very liberal places), but Iowa was as it's a predominately rural, heartland state in the US. It's good to get the feeling what same sex marriage is no longer a question of "if", and is totally a question of "when" now.

Feeling great, granted abit tired but the sun shining and the feeling of victory in my heart, today i've worked flat out and feeling triumphant about the week as a whole....the long awaited weekend is here and i think its time to go have a excellent time :D

i just know those ice cold ones waiting for me at the bar are calling :D :p

Adieu

Back