Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

I decided to put some new pics up as it's been a long time since I last posted any of my collection. And yes, they are in alphabetical order :wink:

DSCN0281_zpsqqtgufbo.jpg

DSCN0282_zpsj9unxmsj.jpg

DSCN0283_zpsmdtghmjq.jpg

DSCN0284_zpsivb617zp.jpg

DSCN0285_zps4up3ee7x.jpg

DSCN0286_zps4ukoxu4s.jpg

DSCN0287_zpssb8x5gkl.jpg

DSCN0288_zpstw11fnjl.jpg

DSCN0289_zpsjeve01uu.jpg

DSCN0290_zpsfz7zlzen.jpg

DSCN0291_zpsko29hgck.jpg

DSCN0292_zpszkojdwov.jpg

DSCN0293_zpsz8exdutx.jpg

DSCN0294_zpsriecq0go.jpg

DSCN0295_zpsjd1y4g9m.jpg

DSCN0296_zpspnb778xp.jpg

DSCN0297_zpsojvwo0sp.jpg

DSCN0298_zpsk671u8vo.jpg

DSCN0299_zps7scn7tyc.jpg

DSCN0301_zpsbtvp6esd.jpg

Some notes:
Girls & Panzer blurays are hidden behind Giovanni's Island.
The first two volumes of Neon Genesis Evangelion look a bit funny because the top layer of the slipcases seem to be disintigrating. I have no idea why.

Oh nice. You should probably find some extra space in case there's something like an earthquake or a knock on the wall from the opposite side that could tip some of you sets over.

---

Off topic, expect a collection update from me very soon. :lol:

I had no idea those NISA sets were *that* large compared to standard, I expected a good increase from the usual but not that.

Oh god, I need to start getting them, an area in my collection committed to those size releases would look soo good!

I want those Yuru Yuri sets. They nice and stuff? Look it.

For comparisons between this current update and my previous ones, check the links below:
- Update #01 from 26th August 2013
- Update #02 from 14th January 2014
- Update #03 from 6th September 2014

I figured now was the perfect time to show off the fourth update, given the timing of this post it isn't going to get that much attention but who knows. The difference between this update and the previous is the fact that these images are from my Imgur album and since I used an actual camera rather than my phone, the photos looks much better (besides the lighting in some spots sigh).

If you want to check out these images in 1080p then feel free to have a look here, I'll also add more images of my other sets as well.

View #1 - My Bedroom corner. I'm going to run out of space quite soon but you can easily see a difference between Update 03 and 04 from the amount of stuff placed on each row now.

CegkOXhh.jpg

View #2 - The first row consists of my UK Blu-rays, the Anime Limited Collector's Editions, one-off Limited Editions from TRSI/Nozomi & Sentai Filmworks, and also my Japanese/International Blu-ray collection.

zllSDO4h.jpg

View #3 - The second row is pretty much the same as last time. It contains all of the standard edition Blu-rays from Funimation & Sentai Filmworks. In addition there's the Viz Media & Funimation Limited Editions. The third row is entirely dedicated to the rest of my Funimation Limited Editions. There are a total of 39 Limited Editions (you'll notice 38 but the other one is inside the AoT set).

RqCcT7Th.jpg

View #4 - The fourth row is where all of my Aniplex of America sets are located. In addition there's my folder gift from a mate who went to Japan during the Summer, the Kyubey thing I won from Daisuki when they launched their website, my Anime Limited Ultimate Editions and the NIS America Premium Editions.

zMp1vt2h.jpg

View #5 - The fifth row is where I moved all of my UK DVD sets. Yes I intentionally placed the Visual Novels next to Studio Ghibli DVDs, no one looks at my shelf anyway. Anywho, the same row also contains my manga as well as the Japanese Akame ga Kill Zero manga and Final Fantasy Type-0 manga (which was exclusive to the Type-0 HD Collector's Edition). I went with the size order for the manga after watching a video from Immortalium about how he places his manga on his shelf. The sixth and final row contains the rest of my manga in addition to my light novels, the smexy High School of the Dead Full Color Editions and The Walking Dead comic book compendiums.

dlpTQ24h.jpg

View #6 - The next area is where all of my manga box sets are placed. That's 27 volumes & 1 light novel of Fullmetal Alchemist, 12 volumes & 13: How-to-Read of Death Note, and 23 volumes per box for One Piece. There's also my Japanese Newtype magazine which highlighted the Monogatari series: Second Season as well as the Bakemonogatari Trial Deck cards for Weiβ Schwarz.

zweXbmYh.jpg

View #7 - Here's a bit of a bonus. I figured I'll throw in my asian cinema collection. I know I should get some protective sleeves for the steelbooks but I've been side-tracked. Anywho there are only a couple of additions in comparison to the previous update; Black Butler and Yurusarezaru Mono.

n6b6zpkh.jpg

View #8 - Attack on Titan wall-scroll from MCM Comic Con.

UEfWmUhh.jpg

View #9 - Sword Art Online wall-scroll from MCM Comic Con.

XmHl3Ohh.jpg

View #10 - Monogatari series: Second Season poster consisting of Tsubasa Hanekawa and Hitagi Senjougahara. This came from the Japanese Newtype Magazine (Issue August 2013)

MBb5hrCh.jpg

View #11 - Last but not least, a portrait view of my shelf.

n0RoiuGh.jpg

Now then, what's next:
- I've pre-ordered 7 anime shows from USA in the past few months. I also have 1 Japanese film arriving next week.
- No news in terms of UK and Manga pickups besides my plan to get some at MCM Comic Con May (mostly Anime Limited sets).
- I plan to place an order on Kara no Kyoukai Blu-ray Disc Box just before I head off back to Uni. And just before the recalled out summer (Mirai Fukuin) film arrives.
- I am considering getting some sets from Discotek. Examples like Golden Boy, Lupin III: Castle of Cagiostro & some other movies/specials, School Days (yes, I mean it) and various others.
- Fate/Zero Part 2 guaranteed to show up given I already have the first half.
- Visual Novel wise, I might pick up Hanachirasu (from JAST USA, fun note: this was originally going to be bundled with Saya no Uta) and I really really want to get a physical copy of Kara no Shoujo but there isn't one available anymore (sadface).

Indeed a really awesome collection, gotta love those LE boxes. But there seems to be a challenge ahead getting more space to shelve your future purchases :D

Really nice collection - looks very tidy and organised, especially with all the box sets.

Funnily enough, your room looks like it's exactly the same colour as mine! (the green!)

You've got some great manga there on your shelf. Also, yay to Walking Dead :) I love that comic series. I buy my western comics digitally, so it's impossible to show off a collection of those that I have. The compendiums are great though for the price.

I worry about that steelbook on one of your pictures, looks susceptible to falling off!

Thanks everyone, I'm actually surprised with the turnout of comments but nevertheless everyone's got great collections here! Speaking of which..

ilmaestro said:
Sweet layout, Normanic!

Cheers, nice to see you return!

I'm glad I've made more space for the Aniplex sets because there's tons of stuff to get from them, especially with today's announcements.

I'm new here, so I figure I'll share my small collection. I thought I was starting to build up a nice collection but looking at others here it feels absolutely tiny in comparison. I've only been into Anime for a year or so now, and I don't have a huge amount of money right now. Hoping to buy more once I get out of Full Time Education and get a job.

Just to note too, I don't keep my Anime separate from my other DVDs/Blu Rays, so that's why there isn't much on the shelf...

Blu Ray:
17045088515_c4b0967de7_b.jpg

DVD:
16858867729_cb7258e459_b.jpg

Single figure I own:
16857550370_62f94d1a3a_b.jpg

(Just noticed the top of the shelf really needs dusting)

Posters:
17044253301_12a9e7e168_b.jpg

Plan on buying FMA Part 2 soonish. Just trying to find a good price.

Back