Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Yeah, I bought the (weak) DVD sets too with their altered music in order to support it but then they gave up anyway....

It wasn't given a fair chance at all in the US. I'd love to have more Prince of Tennis in my collection.

Your pictures also made me remember that Saiunkoku Monogatari wasn't finished ;_;

R

Rui said:
Your pictures also made me remember that Saiunkoku Monogatari wasn't finished ;_;

R
Yeah the second season was never licenced which was a shame but i was glad Funi finished off season 1 when Geneon went bye bye.

Tad photo heavy. Nothing is in one place, so need to take multiple photos. I'm sure I missed one or two old DVDs and the odd piece of merchandise.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

That GITS steel - box looks massive!

But yeah, the Black Lagoon and HOTD manga volumes look great laid out like that.

Lutga said:
That GITS steel - box looks massive!
There was one for the first series too, they were made to hold all 7 full size DVD cases that were released individually. They're really nice until they start to rust.

Lutga said:
But yeah, the Black Lagoon and HOTD manga volumes look great laid out like that.
Except for volume 8 of Black Lagoon. Anyone who owns it knows what I'm talking about.

Yukifan said:
Great collection. You seen to really like Black Lagoon.
Yep, Black Lagoon is one of my favorite series.

ayase said:
There was one for the first series too, they were made to hold all 7 full size DVD cases that were released individually. They're really nice until they start to rust.
No rust on mine.

ayase said:
Except for volume 8 of Black Lagoon. Anyone who owns it knows what I'm talking about.
Care to elaborate? Not paid much attention as they are in a draw normally.

Emulsion said:
No rust on mine.
Okay. I wasn't insulting your boxes, just pointing out something I've noticed about mine. They seem to be holding up significantly less well than my Eva box.

Emulsion said:
Care to elaborate? Not paid much attention as they are in a draw normally.
The size of the title and number on the spine of Vol. 8 is larger than all the other volumes, which I find a little infuriating. I'll never understand how design discrepancies like that happen.

ayase said:
Okay. I wasn't insulting your boxes
It's cool, I realize you wasn't, was just pointing out mine is holding up fine.

ayase said:
The size of the title and number on the spine of Vol. 8 is larger than all the other volumes
Never noticed before. Mine are in a draw artwork facing up so I don't pay much attention to the spline.

Is there any reason why you keep around the DVDs you have Blu Rays for? I can't help notice you have both for Black Lagoon and Hellsing. Hell, you have Helling Ultimate I on DVD twice AND Blu Ray.

Back