Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

IncendiaryLemon said:
Is there any reason why you keep around the DVDs you have Blu Rays for? I can't help notice you have both for Black Lagoon and Hellsing. Hell, you have Helling Ultimate I on DVD twice AND Blu Ray.

The Black Lagoon DVDs are the original Geneon USA releases. If I was to to ever watch Black Lagoon on DVD, which I doubt I wil I would watch those. Hellsing Ultimate I have kept because they are also the original Geneon USA release, but mainly because they are the limited edition versions that came in steelbooks, along with artbooks and these figurines. The individual Helling I couldn't be bothered to get ride of, it's not taking up much room.

The rest of my anime collection. (i'm sure there are a few i've not pictured as i realised after i've done it all.) Unfortunately my GITS:SAC 2nd GIG steel box has rusted a bit and my EVA Platinum steel box is starting to rust...boo hoo

qE53aloh.jpg

UZSDmHLh.jpg

TfqOkW9h.jpg

exhQtKnh.jpg

To9mj8Th.jpg

uR37XHhh.jpg

cZKh1ngh.jpg

Gemsy-chan said:
The rest of my anime collection. (i'm sure there are a few i've not pictured as i realised after i've done it all.) Unfortunately my GITS:SAC 2nd GIG steel box has rusted a bit and my EVA Platinum steel box is starting to rust...boo hoo

qE53aloh.jpg

UZSDmHLh.jpg

TfqOkW9h.jpg

exhQtKnh.jpg

To9mj8Th.jpg

uR37XHhh.jpg

cZKh1ngh.jpg

Where did you get gunlock from?

Iv been looking for it for ages

animefreak17 said:
Gemsy-chan said:

qE53aloh.jpg

UZSDmHLh.jpg

TfqOkW9h.jpg

exhQtKnh.jpg

To9mj8Th.jpg

uR37XHhh.jpg

cZKh1ngh.jpg

Where did you get gunlock from?

Iv been looking for it for ages
Got it years ago from up1 when it was first ever released.

animefreak17 said:
Wait where is part 1 of blood +

I only see part 2
The part 1 DVDs are in the part 2 box, while all the extras that came with both parts are in the part 1 box in my wardrobe....if that makes sense.

I'll show my collection in more detail when I eventually get it organised it but for now I'll just show this

xpxzxsE.jpg

Nice work!

(The quoting and requoting of huge posts of pictures though... slightly debatable. At least add 64K WARNING!!! or something)

Wow

Just had a flicked through this thread, I didn't realise people owned so much !
Great collections people !!

Hmm OK, going to attempt an upload and see if I can link it correctly.
Notes;

Not my whole collection. E.g. Gurren Lagann ultimate isn't in there.
Photo quality isn't brilliant.
Unwatched refers to the disks rather than the anime some of these I'll have seen, some not.
I *think* I've now obtained every UK Blu-Ray released anime movie / series.
I need to tidy and re-order a *lot* once I get my unwatched piles down.

Anime Series 1
GztzkI4.jpg

Anime Series 2
PFogz64.jpg

Anime Series 3
jX4LBLq.jpg

Couple of Anime Films
bTVgr7g.jpg

Anime Films
57DL77p.jpg

More Anime Films
STBytQj.jpg

More Films
VOKK6kw.jpg

More Films
quMpN6W.jpg

Some Series + Films
IM7mPut.jpg

Some BR and old DVD's. (Tiger + Bunny unwatched)
0r5QvxF.jpg

Random old DVD's.
gYCcmbg.jpg

Some unwatched Anime BR's.
BT4f27f.jpg

More unwatched Anime BR's.
Fjy6Y5j.jpg

Some more unwatched Anime BR's.
mi6BSjz.jpg

Some additional unwatched Anime (couple non-Anime crept in).
Xf5E151.jpg

Some DVD Sized unwatched Anime BR's.
ZwIxwlU.jpg

More unwatched DVD Sized Anime BR's.
NNRd44W.jpg

IncendiaryLemon said:
Wow, great collection. Also, you should realllly get around to Steins;Gate. It's amazing.

I have seen it I just haven't watched those physical disks - top of post "Unwatched refers to the disks rather than the anime"

Back