Gaming Arrival Thread

ok..its not much a game..but still..i got xbox live! gold today for 3 months...so if anyone else has it..my user name is AngelArbalest

This week I've bought Star Trek: Shattered Universe for the PS2, which I do like despite the horrible reviews it got

And I just reluctantly got Psychonauts. Now by reluctant...it's not that I did not like the game, far from it I really wanted to get the game since it was from Tim Schafer who had worked for Lucasarts years ago. What almost stopped me from buying it was that there is a VA in the game who I just do not like in it, although it looks like this VA only has a minor role in the game.

I just got Driver: Parallel Lines Collectors Edition for the PS2

And I have to say it's at least better than Driver 3

The thing is the last 2 Driver games just sucked, Driver 2 for the PS1 despite improving on the gameplay from the first game had awful graphics, pop-up everywhere and too much slow down were just some of the problems. Driver 3 was just too hard

i just popped into game during my 3 hour break at college. then i saw Xenosaga 2 3 disc special version for 14.99
i just looked at it
then the next minute i am out of the store holding it within my hands.
i wanted to get this game for time, but the £30 putt me off. now this price is good.
even though, now hearing about the play.com price i feel lame.... oh well!
its a good game, but kinda hard.

Ramen89 said:
Just ordered the american Kingdom Hearts 2 *prays it comes tomorow*

Must be some fast shipping! US games usually take a week to arrive from dispatch for me. Unless it gets caught up in customs.. :?

Anyway, over the last few days I got:
PS2
Decided to take a picture as proof I didn't download it like some people do *cough cough*
FMAGames.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir (with two episodes from the second season included on the second DVD)

What I can gather without playing it yet, it's an action game in the vein of Kingdom Hearts. At least I know the characters names now apart from Edward.

Xbox
Capcom Classics Collection - Yay Final Fight+ others. Streets of Rage just ripped this off and made it better!
Fahrenheit - Heard it was good.
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe - My little brother has this game for his PS2 but Xbox is superior!11

PS1
Xena: Warrior Princess - Just to laugh at it. BATTLE ON XENA.
________
Lincoln Mks History

Must be some fast shipping! US games usually take a week to arrive from dispatch for me. Unless it gets caught up in customs..

I payed for the fast shipping, it said 1-3 days, alas it hasn't turned up yet so It'll probably be here on monday now.

Back