Gaming Arrival Thread

McIcy said:
Need For Speed Underground is released tomorrow....... but i can't buy it as my car needs a Cam Belt and bloody christmas presents are draining my account

hey i hear you there..

recently bought LBP, Naruto storm, COD5 and on my list for this week: Tomb raider (out friday) NFS Undercover ;) and fallout 3.

McIcy said:
Fall Out 3 and Tombraider are on my xmas list for my family to get me so I can save money for NFS Undercover, i wanna drive the Veyron

Bugati :thumb:

got to say though....the one car i want to own on that game (and in real life but thats many years away from reality) is the Aston Martin DB9 :D

Resident Evil 5 is out soon (i think) and that looked mediocre from the trailer. thriller/horror games aren't what they where when i was 10 ;)

Any reservations on vampire rain?
i like the look of it but apparently the story is terrible.

NFS needs one element adding to it (not sure if its already been implemented) but one of the features should be in game.....the ability to listen to my Music via the XMB on the ps3 so i can listen to Guns and roses - Sweet Child o' Mine whilst ripping up the tarmac in a fiat punto ;)

Tachi- said:
Resident Evil 5 is out soon (i think) and that looked mediocre from the trailer. thriller/horror games aren't what they where when i was 10 ;)
Resident Evil 5 was supposed to have been released the October just gone but due to problems in programming the release date is now set for March 2009. Just in case you wanted to know. Sucks like. ¬_¬

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
Resident Evil 5 was supposed to have been released the October just gone but due to problems in programming the release date is now set for March 2009. Just in case you wanted to know. Sucks like. ¬_¬

You say Resi 5 looks bad? have you not seen the extended trailer they had at TGS 2008? pff, it looks brilliant, the main problem is that Weskers voice isn't done by the same VA from resi 0, its still sounds like an evil english guy as it should be, but there we go. Also one other thing on it, what was with the Tombstone of Jill Valentine at the end of the trailer =/

At present i'm still waiting for Persona 4 to be released state-side next month so it gets sent, but also planning on pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the PS2 from the US when i get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbalest said:
You say Resi 5 looks bad? have you not seen the extended trailer they had at TGS 2008? pff, it looks brilliant, the main problem is that Weskers voice isn't done by the same VA from resi 0, its still sounds like an evil english guy as it should be, but there we go. Also one other thing on it, what was with the Tombstone of Jill Valentine at the end of the trailer =/
I'm the same like. It just sucks that the release date got pushed back. I've loved every Resident game so far with no exceptions (Resi 2 being my favourite). Problem for me is that I'll have to force a friend to buy it with not having a next Gen console in my possesion.
:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbalest said:
At present i'm still waiting for Persona 4 to be released state-side next month so it gets sent, but also planning on pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the PS2 from the US when i get the chance.

That isn't the same game as got released with KH2: Final Mix+ is it?

Speaking of Resi 5 though i wonder if the push back has something to do with wanting to market the Degeneration movie...

BlackWolf said:
Arbalest said:

That isn't the same game as got released with KH2: Final Mix+ is it?

Speaking of Resi 5 though i wonder if the push back has something to do with wanting to market the Degeneration movie...

Chain of Memories? Yeah it was originally released with FM+ as an extra, i do have the japanese version still to play, the only thing i need to do is get the motivation to play it. If i get the american version that maybe easier, since thats out i next month, since unlike FM+ which has all the voice acting done in english, ar for the new cutscenes added and battles, CoM is purely in japanese.

I doubt its been pushed back due to that. In fact i should really add that there was never a fixed release date for it ever, there was rumours of a release this year but a lot of people, like myself, expected next year. Degeneration wasn't worked on at all by the Resi 5 staff i don't think, that was all done seperately by the film company working on it. I think the only one from the resi team really involved was the director or someone, thats it.

I had a £15 voucher for Game, and Father [Sort've] added a £5 to the proceedings so ended up with four games...

Final Fantasy XII. Used. I saw it there, for a £10, so I thought "Why not?". I might put it in a better case, though. It has some stupid sticker residue from the previous owner. I hate stickers.

And, Three games for £10;
  • - The Movies: Stunts and Effects. I got the first game for Christmas about four years ago. It was fun, so this might (probably not) will let me mess around with it for thirty minutes.
  • - Tomb Raider: Legend. (PC). I've become interested in the franchise again, and this needs to be played to know the story off Underworld so again, I thought I might as well.
  • - And, lastly, Sonic Riders. (PC). This has always been a pointless game, but nonetheless, I'm curious to see the stupid duck in it. This was more of a brother purchase.

Back