Gaming Arrival Thread

Anything old, new, bought from eBay, boast, brag, whatever! The anime section has a topic so games should have one too!

When you get a new game post! We all want to know! I do anyway! :D

Today I got 2 US PS2 RPGs:

Radiata Stories

Played 1-2 hours on it. Feels like Final Fantasy IX but not as in-depth or as serious! It's light hearted and the graphic style is excellent! Made by Tri-Ace (Star Ocean series and Valkyrie Profile) it is released in the US, but for UK, the game hasn't been announced.

Shining Tears

Great anime intro! Plays a mix between of Growlanser and Ys. The graphics are good but barely any voice acting because they took it all out. BAD loading times! As for UK release, Sega Europe have stated 'We have no plans to bring this to Europe as of yet.' But who knows?

Now I'm waiting for Soul Calibur 3! Hopefully Monday! :shock:
________
War risk insurance (aviation) dicussion

ooo...well let me see...the most recent game i have got from order is .Hack//quarentine which i got on thursday last week, i am now waiting, like you neptune, for Soul Calibur 3 to be released..though ok you are getting it posted..i have to wait till it is released here!..

I got Max Payne 2 for £5. Being a uni student makes you all stingy like that. Good game, shame i've already completed it twice in 4 days o_O (and i'm not exactly spending that much time playing it either)

Earlier today I ordered Killer 7, Haunting Ground, Viewtiful Joe 2, Megaman X7, Megaman X8, Jak X and Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (for my little bro) :D. Ordered SC III, Path of Neo and RE4 last week.

That's alot of games on order Necro!
I already have Haunting Ground, Viewtiful Joe 2, Megaman X7, Megaman X8! Good taste there!

I got a Japanese PS1 game named Sampaguita today, although I have no idea what it's about - it looks interesting by the cover!

I also ordered Resident Evil 4: Limited Edition (PS2) for a bargain ??22. :D
________
Thomas B. Jeffery

i am now the owner of X3: Reunion im sure once i get a 5000GHz computer with 9Tb of ram and a Geforce XX30 it will run properly

Killer 7, Haunting Ground, Viewtiful Joe 2, Megaman X7, Megaman X8, Jak X and Tony Hawk's American Wasteland arrived today. My mum let me have Killer 7 and Haunting ground and kept the rest for Christmas :D.

Most recently I bought Civilization IV, and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it takes up all of my game time. There doesn't seem to many on here that have it though, or maybe I'm just blind. :?

Back