Autumn 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

GolGotha said:
Isn't Season 1 on Netflix?

It is. 48 episodes in fact.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I just wish that someone had FT from the start. It's a series I wouldn't mind trying at some point.

Crunchyroll also has all 175 episodes of Series 1 however it's for US & Canada. I suggest *cough* Chrome Extension *cough* to access those.

NormanicGrav said:
On the other hand Crunchyroll has Episodes 176-255 without any issues.

And this is why we all use Crunchyroll! :p

Seriously though, when I first subbed to Crunchyroll one of my major reasons to was because of Fairy Tail because I'd been reading the manga and felt I could hop into the anime at the episode they were on. For a show as long running and frequent as Fairy Tail I'd be really pissed off with anyone that mucked it up, especially as it's my go-to show on a Saturday morning. I kinda find it quite hard to believe that after all this time Animax couldn't have fixed the issues they're having with it either...

NormanicGrav said:
THE FAIRY TAIL 2014 SERIES ON ANIMAX:

Random post but I figured I'll take the time to discuss the current situation with Fairy Tail Series 2 on Animax UK.

They have:
- Episodes 176-211 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episode 212 is missing
- Episodes 213-217 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episodes 218-219 are duplicated
- Episode 220 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episode 221 has been duplicated
- Episodes 222-226 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episode 227 has been duplicated
- Episodes 228-234 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episode 235 has been duplicated
- Episodes 236-239 without any duplicate episodes or missing ones
- Episodes 240-252 don't appear as the rights ended at that point. Viewster continues the trend from Episode 240 onwards but stops at 252.
- Episodes 253-255 appears without any duplicate episodes or missing ones and continue Animax's simulcasts.

So viewster have lost the rights do FUNi sell them per anime season then

Demelza said:
NormanicGrav said:

And this is why we all use Crunchyroll! :p

Seriously though, when I first subbed to Crunchyroll one of my major reasons to was because of Fairy Tail because I'd been reading the manga and felt I could hop into the anime at the episode they were on. For a show as long running and frequent as Fairy Tail I'd be really pissed off with anyone that mucked it up, especially as it's my go-to show on a Saturday morning. I kinda find it quite hard to believe that after all this time Animax couldn't have fixed the issues they're having with it either...
Same every week its there on crunchy roll wouldn't use anyone else maybe viewster

NEW ADDITION - CATALOGUE (PAYMENT REQUIRED):

12122436_510178672474234_153249082594231049_n.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin II - Artesia's Sorrow
Original Japanese Title: Kidou Senshi Gundam: The Origin
Site: Daisuki
Language: English Dub and Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: Worldwide (excluding Japan & China)

You can rent the episode for $6.99 (~£4.52). The first episode is also available to watch but also requires a fee.

And as a quick reminder these shows will soon be delisted on the service by October 31st:
ALDNOAH.ZERO
Black Butler: Book of Circus
Hanamonogatari
Persona 4 the Golden ANIMATION
Sword Art Online: Extra Edition
Sword Art Online II

As well as these US restricted lot:
The Irregular at Magic High School
Kill la Kill
Mekakucity Actors
Mushishi -Next Passage-
Nisekoi

COMPLETELY REGION LOCKED - CATALOGUE:

2637c681c996da4b22ba40eb20b188431446071292_full.png

Lily C.A.T.
Original Japanese Title: Lily C.A.T.
Site: Crunchyroll
Regions: USA & Canada

Courtesy of Discotek Media for adding the title, it's region locked sadly.

NEW ADDITION (UPDATE) - CATALOGUE:

oodCntm.jpg

The Seven Deadly Sins
Original Japanese Title: Nanatsu no Taizai
Site: Netflix
Regions: Worldwide (to all regions with Netflix)

The series is now available with both English and Japanese audio options available.

Man, someone needs to give thier PR Tanaka a punting for not squashing the whole "This'll be sub only" thing.

Just a quick word on who's who as that information becomes available (This is all thought twitter via the serach "netflix seven deadly sins"):

Voice Cast
Meliodas - Bryce Papenbrook
Diane - Erica Mendez
Gowther - Erik Scott Kimerer
Hawk - Christina Vee
Elizabtih - Erika Harlacher
Hendrickson - Kanji Tang
Narrator - Chris Cason

Technical Cast
ADR Director - Chris Cason

This'll Update as more people confirm.

Suspected:
Ban - Roger Craig Smith (at the very least I can confirm it's not Spike Spencer using his Paplion voice. ORZ)
Gilthunder - Sam Reigal
Guila - Bridget Hoffmam

The official Facebook page for the Yo-Kai Watch anime has announced that the English dub of the anime will be uploaded to YouTube from this Thursday.

At the moment, no geographical restrictions have been announced (although I have pressed for details), but it's worth noting that all the other content on their channel (including anime episode recaps) are available to watch in the UK.

Back