Autumn 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

ConanThe3rd said:
Yes, and I'm sure a big giant "get lost, UK" sign will endear kids to playing your game.

Sure did Inazuma Eleven good numbers.

FFS.

The game doesn't have a UK release date, other than "2016", even if they could watch it, they couldn't turn it into sales until Nintendo gets it's **** together...

Also, with the exception of the first episode, the entire series' streaming run is time limited. It's quite frankly useless unless you already follow the franchise to know about it.

Oh yeah, remember when Pokemon aired nearly a year before the games were officially released? Yeah, that sunk that franchise dead-

OH WAIT A GOSH DARN MUR-DIDLY-URDLER OF A MINUTE.

When NOE (BACK IN 9-FREAKING-8) has a better understanding on how GETTING AN AUDIENCE works then you need to pack up shop and go be a fisherman because you are NOT a good businessman.

The 90's were a different time. These days I don't think you could hype a video game franchise for a year without releasing them and not just have people pirate/import it...

Also, this is Viz Media Europe we're talking about here, let's not pretend they're good businesspeople...

How the hell do you suppose Johny and Jane Minecraft are going to pirate YoKai Watch? Hell you can't even IMPORT the stupid thing which is something that happened for PKMN R/B/Y.

And you're right. If anything this should be happening FASTER than how pokemon came out but it can't because we're dealing with the wunderkind who can't manage their IPs worth a solid hell (and don't have Toei's wonderful excuse of being a bunch of deluded sociopaths) and are behind what has got to be the WORST video on demand service this side of 4OD.

ConanThe3rd said:
How the hell do you suppose Johny and Jane Minecraft are going to pirate YoKai Watch? Hell you can't even IMPORT the stupid thing which is something that happened for PKMN R/B/Y?

Where there's a will (and a screaming, bitchy child), there's a way, although I meant get their parents to pirate it for them.

It's coming out in Australia in December, will that not work in a UK DS? (Don't ask me, I'm not a video gamer.)

Buzz201 said:
ConanThe3rd said:
How the hell do you suppose Johny and Jane Minecraft are going to pirate YoKai Watch? Hell you can't even IMPORT the stupid thing which is something that happened for PKMN R/B/Y?

Where there's a will (and a screaming, bitchy child), there's a way, although I meant get their parents to pirate it for them.

It's coming out in Australia in December, will that not work in a UK DS? (Don't ask me, I'm not a video gamer.)
Yes AU games will work on UK 3DS consoles. The region lock for here is setup for all the old "PAL" territories.

EXPIRING SOON - NOVEMBER 23RD:

Animator Expo Season 2 (Episodes 13-24):
- "Kanón" by Mahiro Maeda
- "Sex&VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED" by Hiroyuki Imaishi
- "Obake-chan" by Shigeto Koyama
- "Tokio of the Moon's Shadow" by Mizuno Takanobu
- "Three Fallen Witnesses" by Satoru Utsunomiya
- "The Diary of Ochibi" by Masashi Kawamura
- "I can Friday by day!" by Kazuya Tsurumak
- "ME!ME!ME! CHRONIC feat.daoko/Teddyloid" by Hibiki Yoshizaki
- "(Making of)evangelion: Another Impact" by Masaru Matsumoto
- "Iconic Field" by Ikuto Yamashita | "On a Gloomy Night" by Tadashi Hiramatsu
- "Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen" by Moyoco Anno & AЯTRA
- "Rapid Rouge" by Daisuke Onitsuka

Season 1 (all excluding the Gundam short) will also re-appear until the date stated above.

You can watch these shorts on their main website.

I've been wanting to watch these for a while, is season 1 supposed to be available now or in the coming days? (Because it isn't available now...)

Buzz201 said:
I've been wanting to watch these for a while, is season 1 supposed to be available now or in the coming days? (Because it isn't available now...)

Season 1 is appearing at 10am JST November 9th.

COMPLETELY REGION LOCKED - CATALOGUE:

6fe9fd66578e8392b9137f2e3b14b2541447107350_full.jpg

Dragon Half
Original Japanese Title: Dragon Half
Site: Crunchyroll
Language: English Dub and Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: USA & Canada

Courtesy of Discotek Media for adding the title, it's region locked sadly.

EXPIRED:

The first episode of Mr. Osomatsu has been removed from Crunchyroll.

In case you're wondering it was gone pretty much by the time the news was revealed.

NEW ADDITION - CATALOGUE:

Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Original Japanese Title: Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
Site: Netflix
Language: English Dub & Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: UK & Ireland confirmed

Crunchyroll have some announcements to make - dubbed the CRUNCHYROLL LIBRARY EXPANSION PROJECT.

The first title is...

REGION LOCKED - CATALOGUE:

2d329d0faa6e5eabc5709a0998f7d6941447708025_full.jpg

Space Adventure Cobra
Site: Crunchyroll
Language: Japanese w/English subtitles
Episodes: 31
Regions: United States and Canada

There's five more to announce. Space Adventure Cobra is a Nozomi title in North America for those wondering.

The rest. All from Nozomi Entertainment:

Cat's Eye
http://www.crunchyroll.com/cats-eye
yBOhlUnl.jpg

Available Regions: United States and Canada

Fantastic Detective Labyrinth
http://www.crunchyroll.com/fantastic-detective-labyrinth
vjukmjYl.jpg

Princess Knight
http://www.crunchyroll.com/princess-knight
ifq4fSMl.jpg

Space Pirate Mito
http://www.crunchyroll.com/space-pirate-mito
yyBanlul.jpg

Yakitate!! Japan
http://www.crunchyroll.com/yakitate-japan
cHBpT42l.jpg

Nozomi Entertainment
http://www.crunchyroll.com/publisher/nozomientertainment

Princess Knight actually doesn't have a region warning at the moment (although there are no episodes visible).
It's a shame since a lot of RightStuf/Nozomi licenses have UK rights attached, although perhaps that is because they are already tied up with Manga US for digital distro?

Back