Autumn 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

REMINDER: EXPIRING SOON - NOVEMBER 23RD:

Animator Expo Season 1 (Episodes 1-4, 6-12):
- "The Dragon Dentist"
- "HILL CLIMB GIRL"
- "ME!ME!ME!"
- "Carnage"
- "20min Walk From Nishi-Ogikubo Station, 2 Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2mos Deposit, No Pets Allowed."
- "until You come to me" (WARNING: MAJOR EVANGLEION 3.0 SPOILERS)
- "Tomorrow From There."
- "Electronic Superhuman Gridman: boys invent great hero"
- "Yamadeloid"
- "POWER PLANT No.33"
- "evangelion:Another Impact(Confidential)"

Animator Expo Season 2 (Episodes 13-24):
- "Kanón"
- "Sex&VIOLENCE with MACHSPEED"
- "Obake-chan"
- "Tokio of the Moon's Shadow"
- "Three Fallen Witnesses"
- "The Diary of Ochibi"
- "I can Friday by day!"
- "ME!ME!ME! CHRONIC feat.daoko/Teddyloid"
- "(Making of)evangelion: Another Impact"
- "Iconic Field" | "On a Gloomy Night"
- "Memoirs of Amorous Gentlemen"
- "Rapid Rouge"

You can watch these shorts on their main website.

More catalogue announcements from Crunchyroll, including some South Korean stuff. But it's all US and Canada only, because Crunchyroll have really mastered the art of making their international customers feel valued and appreciated...

Would be interesting know how much of our subscriptions go towards US and Canada or Worldwide excluding Europe & Japan titles. I'm willing to bet the figure is ridiculously high.

Buzz201 said:
More catalogue announcements from Crunchyroll, including some South Korean stuff. But it's all US and Canada only, because Crunchyroll have really mastered the art of making their international customers feel valued and appreciated...

Would be interesting know how much of our subscriptions go towards US and Canada or Worldwide excluding Europe & Japan titles. I'm willing to bet the figure is ridiculously high.
It's possible, though the lower number of subscribers probably balances things out a fair bit.

I suspect the issue might be the complexity of making a deal for UK rights, especially if they can't sublicense from someone who has them (presumably they're doing something along those lines for a lot of the recent titles) and/or if the Japanese end have a disproportionate idea of the value/profitability of those rights.

NEW ADDITION - CATALOGUE:

04e0c9ea87eac52bde63932290c5f1cc1448935421_full.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball OVAs
Original Japanese Title: Kuroko no Basket
Site: Crunchyroll
Language: Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.

The episodes set during Season 1 and 2 ~ 22.5 and 41.5 are now streamable on Crunchyroll.

NormanicGrav said:
NEW ADDITION - CATALOGUE:

04e0c9ea87eac52bde63932290c5f1cc1448935421_full.jpg

Kuroko's Basketball OVAs
Original Japanese Title: Kuroko no Basket
Language: Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.

The episodes set during Season 1 and 2 ~ 22.5 and 41.5 are now streamable on Crunchyroll.

Its cool they've got the OVAs they've also put them in the season 1 and 2 places so can be annoying for people to find them.

If CR would get the original basketball anime Slamdunk then we'd be talking. Why has no one made an anime of vagabond yet? It's ludicrous that's it not been attempted yet.

vashdaman said:
If CR would get the original basketball anime Slamdunk then we'd be talking. Why has no one made an anime of vagabond yet? It's ludicrous that's it not been attempted yet.

They have Slam Dunk.. but only for North America (blame Toei).

REGION LOCKED:

8dc77b59e3d894a7a5d205e9daaa17901449019005_full.jpg

532c186ec04432149b6cab9b9f439f781449019199_full.jpg

365e92b04fbb57c5d47861d6d2d0e6fb1449019486_full.png

2acec07e1d167340a5af2429228c7db81449019661_full.png

Beyblade
Beyblade: Metal Fury
Beyblade: Metal Masters
Beyblade: BeyWheelz
Original Japanese Title: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade
Language: English Dub
Regions: U.S.A. & Canada

On behalf of Cinedigm, the licensor for the series in North America.

REGION LOCKED:

227b8e211bf6914f9a0e1bf9250ee7a31449097744_full.png

Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Original Japanese Title: Jin-Rou
Language: English Dub & Japanese w/English subtitles

71e0a867ebb707a79ad83080ffc445fe1449097807_full.png

Fist of the North Star: The Movie
Original Japanese Title: Hokuto no Ken Movie
Language: English Dub & Japanese w/English subtitles

On behalf of Discotek, the licensor for the films in North America.

Crunchyroll really haven't picked up on the fact their constant NA-only announcements are starting to piss people off, have they?

I'd have thought they'd have at least informally come up with a ******** excuse by now...

EDIT: The forum post for this puts region info in the first paragraph, rather than at the end, so maybe they are paying attention to people's complaints.

EXPIRED:

Buddy Complex
Site: Daisuki & Daisuki Official YouTube

The series is still available through Animax UK.

EXPIRED - OH YES:

009 Re:Cyborg
Giovanni's Island
HAL
Overlord
Patema Inverted
Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace
Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning
Tiger & Bunny: The Rising
Site: Animax UK

giphy.gif

DragonBlaze67 said:
Those AL films didn't last long on Animax, 6 months maybe? Has anyone got the Blu-ray/DVD license for Overlord here or in the USA?

The films first appeared around late September. They must have expired just before December.

As for Overlord, Funimation has the rights but considering the recent outcomes we can assume Anime Limited will release the series around the same time. Its their type of show anyway.

NormanicGrav said:
vashdaman said:

They have Slam Dunk.. but only for North America (blame Toei).

What, but it's not even out legally to buy over here, why are they holding out on us? :(

Back