Autumn 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

GolGotha said:
Animax just posted this on Facebook

'Jump for joy! We've added 10 new simulcasts with Attack on Titan: Junior High, Fairy Tail, Norgami (Season 2), Shomin Sample, Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, One Punch Man and more!'

If you browse all their videos, you can see some of the other series:
Heavy Object
Dance with Devils
Blood Blockade Battlefront

vAwnBzX.png

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?

Someone should honestly slap Funimation for making this happen.

Okay then let's see what they have:
Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA
Attack on Titan: Junior High
Blood Blockade Battlefront
Dance With Devils
Heavy Object
Noragami Aragoto (via Season 1's page)
Shomin Sample
Valkyrie Drive Mermaid

sigh

UPDATE: Looks like the only remaining FUNi titles are:
Doamayger-D (though that's technically a retrocast)
Garo the Animation: Crimson Moon
Rainy Cocoa Season 2
STARMYU

When their videos go up I have no problems with their service, I watched episodes 1 - 10 of Overlord (On that note, I don't think any of the episodes were actually up for two weeks each like they say), but episodes 11 - 13 have never been made available for free users.

I will say that they are improving though...slowly, last time I tried to use their free simulcast service was for Tokyo Ghoul √A and it was episode 7 or so which was constantly locked, with the following episodes all being available for free users....

OK, I think we may not be able to confirm some sort of a relationship between FUNimation and Anime Limited, looking at the positives. Either that or AL needs to negotiate better streaming deals.

It might actually be worth subscribing with this many series available, if they can actually upload them on time and with...

No wait, this is Animax we're talking about here.

thedoctor2016 said:
You know getting titles like AoT JH 4 weeks late is not any simulcast I've seen its ducking late as they can be

I'll raise you the 6 week late simulcasts of Overlord and Rampo Kitan. They're getting better...

Buzz201 said:
thedoctor2016 said:
You know getting titles like AoT JH 4 weeks late is not any simulcast I've seen its ducking late as they can be

I'll raise you the 6 week late simulcasts of Overlord and Rampo Kitan. They're getting better...

I think Mondaiji-tachi's final episode (on anime on demand) holds the record - if I remember right, it came out slightly over 12 weeks late. This from a 10 episode long series.

Buzz201 said:
NormanicGrav said:
Apparently the episode available for BBB on Animax is in fact the first episode. So there's some hope.

Why would you list it as 46:06, the running length of the finale, then?

No idea. I actually remember watching an episode of Rail Wars where the length was double when it shouldn't be.

EDIT: Found it.
BuyXA08CUAAEHVw.jpg:large

Also the final episode is up on Viewster for all of those who like that service.

God, at least Animax Latin America suffered the CNX > Toonami > toonami > CN Two Die off.

We have this nonsense to contend with.

I can only conclude the following;

Someone in Sony UK is "Giving Favours" to every UK Focused Anime Rights Manager and they are VERY good at their job.

No, they're blowing smoke up FUNimation's ****. All of those titles are repped by FUNi in the US, and FUNi seems to have sold them to Animax (BBB's finale runs for 46:00 minutes on Viewster, 46:06 would be the running length with a FUNi logo at the beginning, therefore we can assume it came from FUNi. Which also leads us to conclude FUNimation and AL are now very much in bed together.)

EXPIRED:

Cheers to Golly for notifying me on this. About 90% of the Viki catalogue is now region locked, leaving M3 and Ozma as the only remaining titles that are accessible for the UK. My guess is that the Tezuka license expired and any show from AnimeSols is now gone.

Just to clarify, are Animax titles free initially then locked or locked for one week, free for two, then locked?

I'm more than willing to be a little behind on Heavy Object and give AOTJH a try if the later is the case...

COMPLETELY REGION LOCKED - CATALOGUE: VIEWSTER EDITION:

Kill la Kill
Original Japanese Title: Kill la Kill
Site: Viewster
Language: Japanese w/English subtitles
Regions: USA, CA, MX, CO, AR and BR.

Daisuki have finally acknowledged the fact that Aquarion Logos, Bikini Warriors, Gangsta. and Hetalia: World Twinkle ended up being available outside US & Canada.

It turns out that it's in fact not a mistake and the extended regions were as follows - UK, Ireland, Iceland & North Europe.

Daisuki also have a new set of streams from Funimation being added to the service (for US & Canada as well as South Africa):
- Dance With Devils
- Heavy Object
- Shomin Sample
- STARMYU
- Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid-

Although Animax UK have the titles on their service, there's a chance that Funimation may offer these titles for the UK & Ireland on Daisuki at a later point.

Back