What manga are you reading now?

Yes it was the replacement copy and with no printing errors. I was just extremely unlucky first time round.
I'm glad it all worked out :). (Kodansha are usually pretty reliable but I guess even the bigger publishers can have problems at the printers. I had a manga from a French publisher a year or so ago in which the page order was mixed up - causing horrible confusion until I realized what had happened!)

Yuru Camp Vol 7
Solo trips and future plans.
Rin worrying about Nadeshiko was really sweet and shows how much their friendship has grown and then onee-chan showing up as well 😊 and then them having to hide from her later 😄
DSC_2387.JPG

The Wize Wize Beasts of the Wizarding Wizdom by Nagabe from Seven Seas. (I'm extremely curious to find out how Nagabe fares in this distinctly furry fantasy BL collection - and how it contrasts with the increasingly chilling and dark narrative of The Girl from the Other Side.)

Uzumaki by Junji Ito

Of the few Junji Ito books I've read this has been the best one! Freaky, weird, grotesque but also fascinating and definitely helped by having a proper protagonist throughout the whole series of stories about a town infected by spirals!

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! volume 1 (light novel)

Mood Indigo volume 1

Infinite Dendrogram volume 10 (light novel)

Torture Princess volume 1 (light novel)

Fullmetal Panic volume 4 (light novel, dropped) - Just got bored of this ^^;

I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse volume 16 (Light novel) - Finally complete this series!

Cells at Work Code Black volume 1

Blank Canvas volume 2

I Hear the Sunspot - Limit - #2 by Yuki Fumino (published by One Peace) The fourth volume of this ongoing slice-of-life manga dealing with hearing loss and LGBTQ+ issues in a sensitive and understated way.

Back