What manga are you reading now?

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Motor Pool Rain (one shot, complete)

What's Under His Clothes is Outrageous! (one shot, complete)

Futekiya's translation for these two was fairly stiff and awkward in places, which is a shame. :(
I agree; while some of the Futekiya translations are excellent, some are oddly stilted in places. So much hangs on a fluent translation!

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Kaguya-sama Love is War volume 2

Bungo Stray Dogs volume1 (light novel)

How to Treat a Lady Knight Right volume 1

The Combat Baker and the Automation Waitress volume 1 (light novel)

Arveene

School Idol
So I'm A Spider, So What? (LN) vol 5
Slow volume with quite a bit of explaining the world and new setting. Decent but not one of it's better volumes.

Amagi Brilliant Park (LN) vol 7
Mostly short stories, but the Kanie bit provides the lead-in to the next volumes.

Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?! (LN) vol 7
Pretty good volume, with lots of good little plot hooks and developing plotlines. The next volume should be excellent.

Record of Wortenia War (LN) vol 2
I love this series, and it just gets better from here.

Dragon Slayer

Death Scythe
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest ch 33
At last, Levy's pregnancy is finally confirmed. This was a nice reveal.

Seitokai Yakuindomo ch 535

Special training in the Secret Dungeon ch 24.2

Last edited:

Arveene

School Idol
The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar (LN) vol 9
Well, there's the conclusion to one long-running aspect of the plot. Finally taking down Loptr was reasonably done, albeit a little rushed at the end. The volume as a whole does a good job of emphasising Yuuto's new resolution, and the final revelation that Yggdrasil is actually Atlantis makes sense of a lot of things.
Slightly concerned with the thing with the Flame Clan. Seems an unnecessary addition at this point that could potentially bog down the plot. We'll have to see.