UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The red head is actual male and he is the main character. In fact they could all be main characters but I’ve always considered Adlet as the main one.
Lol I clearly haven't watched it, I just saw the first volume of the Light novel/manga had the white hair chick on the cover and assumed she was the main character.

Last edited:
I wasn't planning on purchasing the Rokka set, I was going to wait for a standard edition, but after seeing the unboxing today I'm going to order it in a minute.

I do wonder if Hyouka part 2 will sell out quickly, since I'm conflicted on getting it now or waiting on it.

Hyouka part 1 is still available everywhere 7 months later so I'm sure part 2 will be the same.

I'm waiting myself. Too many other early birds at the moment and I don't plan on rewatching it anytime soon.

FYI: A new addition to the ‘releases of ours close to being out-of-print’ list is Ping Pong The Animation Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray+DVD
Does anyone in the know know whether a BD standard edition of Ping Pong is likely?
(And yes, that sentence was grammatically sound. ;))

Back