UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It's a nice digipack, I thought you liked digipacks :)

I actually did get the CE, only because I liked the box art. It was one of the first AL CE's I bought, in an order of 6 of their CE's. But truthfully, I don't like the Eva movies at all; it's just more Giant Robot crap, with a whiny MC as a bonus. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure they will eventually, probably just have to wait their turn for the licence.

Indeed - Manga released 1.11 in May 2010, and 2.22 in June 2011.

As AL released 1.11 in 2017, and surmising the licence lasts for ~7 years (?), then I wonder if a 2.22 announcement from AL isn't too far away. That's providing they were satisfied with the business 1.11 did though?

Indeed - Manga released 1.11 in May 2010, and 2.22 in June 2011.

As AL released 1.11 in 2017, and surmising the licence lasts for ~7 years (?), then I wonder if a 2.22 announcement from AL isn't too far away. That's providing they were satisfied with the business 1.11 did though?
Not sure they will continue with the Eva movies considering they are sub licensed from Funimation.

vzDWkCG.jpg

I have the AL NGE 1.11 movie. I have not bought the Manga or Funi movies. I am actualy waiting for AL to release the other NGE movies, It's a chance, but AL's designs are the best and worth waiting for in this case.

Doing some last minute checking on TZ's Maquia coverage to finally go out.

I swear there are like three official competing translations for names/terms doing the rounds.

I knew Love Live! Sunshine!! would sell out given the 500 print run it received, but Gundam Origin? Man I was not expecting that (hope Char isn't going to come to Earth and laugh at me for it) but regardless I have gone ahead and ordered it which should arrive tomorrow.

Belladonna of Sadness is a really nice collector's release so I hope folks who haven't bought it go ahead and pick it up.

I am not tempted to buy Love Live Sunshine I am not tempted to buy Love Live Sunshine I am not tempted to buy Love Live Sunshine

I was hoping to watch School Idol Project before I decided whether I wanted Sunshine or not. There's just too much football on the telly at the moment so I haven't had time :) should I buy it should I not...aaarggh

I'm kind of regretting not picking up LLS. Is there plans for an SE? I'm in no hurry to watch it (still need to watch the LL movie), so I can wait.

My copy of Night is Short arrived today and as a general heads up, it looks like the glue dots to hold the info sheet have caused little bubbles to form on the box:
IMG_0962.jpg

I might be a one off case and as it's not noticeable when looking straight on at the box I'm not massively fussed, but wanted to mention it for anyone else before they remove the slip.

My copy of Night is Short arrived today and as a general heads up, it looks like the glue dots to hold the info sheet have caused little bubbles to form on the box:
View attachment 3870

I might be a one off case and as it's not noticeable when looking straight on at the box I'm not massively fussed, but wanted to mention it for anyone else before they remove the slip.
Mine did the same, so it's not a one-off case. The glue didn't seem any stronger than usual though.

View attachment 3870

I've had this happen to many Anime Limited sets, not this one though. It's annoys me but what can you do really, at one point I just accepted it's a thing.

Back