UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Worth noting that the Collector's Edition sets for Persona 3 films all had translations of the booklet from the Japanese release, which was handled better than what Aniplex of America did because they gave up half-way through! I'm rather satisfied with the sets themselves so I'm glad that I bought them, sure I miss out on the soundtrack CDs but Aniplex have a track-record of re-releasing them after a certain timeframe.

Yes :) The new disc is being included in the standard BD of movie 2. If you want a new disc, please email me on [email protected] included proof of purchase and a photo of your release, and I'll add you to a list I'm building. Then once we have them we'll get them posted out. Simple :)

Neat. I honestly thought that this would have been forgotten but now I'm happy. I'll send off my E-Mail (and my proof of purchase is literally through Anime Limited's shop so...)

They're all in Japanese with subtitles only. No dub was made for the films.
The wording was a bit confusing. So the AL version has an English menu whilst the Aniplex version is in Japanese and you have to work out the right option for English subs?
Don't mind subs, but I do like the option of a dub (also gives me a reason to watch again).

The wording was a bit confusing. So the AL version has an English menu whilst the Aniplex version is in Japanese and you have to work out the right option for English subs?
Don't mind subs, but I do like the option of a dub (also gives me a reason to watch again).
Aoa never saw a reason to dub it I expect because the JP imports sold so well among US fans

Aoa never saw a reason to dub it I expect because the JP imports sold so well among US fans
Slightly odd, as they wouldn't have to go through a casting session as the games already have an English cast, thus making it slightly cheaper.
Another reason I dropped 4 Golden the animation was that I was used to the great English cast from the game. Looking at Troy Bakers page on MAL I see the original 4 the animation did get a dub, but Golden didn't.

Jeremy can you please shed some light if we will see ass class s1 p2? Blu ray on offer please?

Aside from the Mystery Box on Day 12 being a thing, we don't reveal any of our offers in advance. This is so we don't cross any of our retail partners. So I can't comment on either way on that I'm afraid.

I looove persona but lack of dub on the movies....pleaseeeeee

You really need to try subs, you miss out on so much. I have to admit I'm more of a dub person myself but I'll happily watch sub only stuff if that's the only option.

I don't mind either. If I can I pick and choose depending on mood and type of show/film (ie anything complicated I will go dub).
I was wondering if you (@Dave1988) watch any foreign live action films where a dub is either not an option or looks stupid. Some of my favourite films are foreign language like Amélie and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

I don't mind either. If I can I pick and choose depending on mood and type of show/film (ie anything complicated I will go dub).
I was wondering if you (@Dave1988) watch any foreign live action films where a dub is either not an option or looks stupid. Some of my favourite films are foreign language like Amélie and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
I'm a fellow dub enthusiast but sub only is fine too. I actually watched Girls und Panzer subbed yesterday despite the option of a dub because it was better. Sometimes the sub is preferable, sometimes the dub.

I also watch a lot of foreign movies, especially stuff by Takashi Miike, he's one of my favourite directors

Back