UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Still waiting for my confirmation Email from AOL although my order has been marked as completed since friday :/

All orders from us and AL have officially shipped - some were sent Friday and I was personally working all day Saturday boxing them all up to give me a headstart on Monday. But it's the busy period now so expect up to a week for it to arrive - not to mention it won't fit through the letterbox so there's always your local sorting office to check with beforehand.

All orders from us and AL have officially shipped - some were sent Friday and I was personally working all day Saturday boxing them all up to give me a headstart on Monday. But it's the busy period now so expect up to a week for it to arrive - not to mention it won't fit through the letterbox so there's always your local sorting office to check with beforehand.
Sounds like you need to hire some elves :)

Thanks for the reply, mail carriers usually leave a note when they can't deliver it in Germany. I guess it just hasn't arrived yet.

Picked up Noragami (thank you very much!)
Was wondering what people think these 'extreme early birds' might be??
A Gundam release? Ordinal scale? An unannounced title??

Potential examples I can imagine are:
  • Grimgar, Ashes & Illusions
  • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2
  • Pigtails & Other Shorts (Shop Exclusive Collector's Edition)
  • Sword of the Stranger

My predictions for new licenses are:
  • FMP Season 4
  • Darling in the Franxx
  • New Cardcaptor Sakura
  • 3-Gatsu no Lion
Since they got Violet Evergarden, arguably the most hype anime of 2018, I can't complain.

Maybe Ass Class Season 2 part 2 will get unveiled and we'll get a concrete release date for it. Lupin Part IV would be awesome as well.

Wasn't Genius Party already one of them?

I would love to see a Hyouka p2. Perhaps Erased p2? Although that one's already listed pretty low on Amazon.

Wasn't Genius Party already one of them?

I would love to see a Hyouka p2. Perhaps Erased p2? Although that one's already listed pretty low on Amazon.

Also in the camp who'd like to see an early bird for Hyouka P2! Maybe Grimgar and the SAO movie too, pretty please guys?

Back