The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Wow HD had two of the now OOP Ranma 1/2 sets for £23 a while back, and I've used them several times since.
Bought A Scanner Darkly from them for £4.20 the other day.

No customs, and nothing has arrived damaged either

If it helps I bought One Punch Man LE for £42 on WOWHD. Dispatched on Thursday 27th April and arrived Monday 8th May. No customs.

Anyone have any experience buying from the online HMV store? Curious what the packaging is like as I've been meaning to pick up the Shinkai twinpack and they seem the cheapest.

What are wowhd like for getting customs etc? Want order legend of korra for 33 pound

Is this region free?

Anyone have any experience buying from the online HMV store? Curious what the packaging is like as I've been meaning to pick up the Shinkai twinpack and they seem the cheapest.

I bought the Shinkai twinpark from HMV. I had it delivered to a HMV store, but I imagine the packaging would be the same for a home address.

It was a stiff cardboard box in a similar design to amazon's but a bit more stiff. My set had no damage.

Is this region free?
It is yeah, I own the individual series' and they all play on my PS3 and PS4 and these should be the same discs

It is yeah, I own the individual series' and they all play on my PS3 and PS4 and these should be the same discs
Awesome, been meaning to watch the rest as I dropped it after season one because the ending annoyed the crap out of me, but I hear old lady Toph shows up later soooooo.....

Back