The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I could well be wrong! Not that I import an excessive amount, but I've never had the full deposit back. Occasionally I get a pound or two back when the customs charge has been calculated differently to that which Amazon proposed.

Back when I imported a lot, I got a full refund a few times. To be honest, I think HMRC has just gotten more aggressive with stopping things. There was a point where they suddenly seemed to stop everything over £15.

Personally I'd absolutely recommend the Amazon global shipping. It seems like a lot at checkout, but I've pretty much always got it back, and the other obvious added plus is absolute peace of mind.

Depending where your ordering from you can always take the risk by going to other sellers, but remember you will have to pay the VAT plus the handling fee if you do get caught. Everything has an upside/downside

I believe there's Amazon Canada as an option too as their shipping is less sophisticated. Personally I'd rather prepay than deal with the hassle and delays with my crummy local post office (and Parcel Force here gives me serious rage issues).

R

I believe there's Amazon Canada as an option too as their shipping is less sophisticated. Personally I'd rather prepay than deal with the hassle and delays with my crummy local post office (and Parcel Force here gives me serious rage issues).

R

While the Canadian dollar is alright, Amazon Canada will always lead you to customs. Especially with UPS where you have to be on-time to pay them or else you'll have to wait another day.

Anyone know a good place to buy blu-ray cases? I'm looking to buy a 5 disc blu-ray case like the ones Funi use for my Darker than Black S2 Madman set so i can fit the S1 discs in the same case so i can take them out of that ridiculous 'Premium' edition.

Anyone know a good place to buy blu-ray cases? I'm looking to buy a 5 disc blu-ray case like the ones Funi use for my Darker than Black S2 Madman set so i can fit the S1 discs in the same case so i can take them out of that ridiculous 'Premium' edition.
If you're talking about 5 or 6 disc Elites, good luck. It'll be easier and faster, possibly cheaper as well, to buy a preowned copy of a season of Star Trek Next Gen or Star Trek enterprise on bluray and just steal its case.

If you're talking about 5 or 6 disc Elites, good luck. It'll be easier and faster, possibly cheaper as well, to buy a preowned copy of a season of Star Trek Next Gen or Star Trek enterprise on bluray and just steal its case.

It looks like that is the case after looking on ebay and amazon for a cheap case :(, it might even be cheaper just to buy the Funi S2 Blu-ray and take out the DVDs to replace with the S1 BDs and then sell my Madman set. Argh wish i'd looked into how much the 5 disc cases were before i bought Madman's set :mad:.

Thanks but i'm after one that's the same size as a standard blu-ray case which is 14 or 15mm.

Then what would you do with the Star Trek discs?
Throw them in the bin where they belong.
BBY2ucP.gif

If you go to MAL and search for an anime, then click on any of the characters, that'll tell you. If there's an English VA listed, then there's a dub, if there's only Japanese VAs, then it's not.

Also Anime News Network has the dub cast listed under the Japanese credits for each show/movie

Does anyone own Madman's release of Persona 4 the Animation? Do they use Kaze's masters/discs?

Part 1 doesn't seem to show up on ebay like Parts 2 & 3, makes me think it might be OOP.

Back