Your viewing journal

Ideon 17-20

Getting better, yet it's still the same as it was before.

R.O.D OVA 1-3

It was decent, watched the dub, VA of Rei voicing Miss Deep, she was just a talkative Rei, exact same voice. I liked Yomiko Readman's voice though. Was a quick and easy watch.

Samurai 7 17-20

It wasn't as bad as I expected, still worth the watch, just to see how it ends.

Black Lagoon: Second Barrage 4 - 1/2(5)
Power went on my laptop so it stopped half way threw episode 5. Annoyed! Was in bed and charger was downstairs by this point so I had an early nite. ¬_¬

Ryo Chan said:
CitizenGeek said:
Ryo Chan said:
i can't belive i actually prefer the dub to the sub on this

You prefer the dub!? Quick, my fellow anime fans, grab ye the pitchforks and the flames!

:roll:

seriously, the rest of it is fine, but i canny stand Daisuke's whiney voice

How...... I watched the dub version first as its the only version I had and it made my skin crawl so have to get a sub version in the end

Didn't have to much to do today so watched the first episode of H20 ~ Footprints in the Sand~, not enough to really decide if its good or not so will watch the second episode over the weekend. Also finally watched episode 38 of Naruto, now into the preliminary's, which i've wanted to watch for a while, basically to see the fights animated.
May watch Kanon vol 1 dubbed as, even though i planned to watch it a while back, work got in the way =/

McIcy said:
Ryo Chan said:
CitizenGeek said:
Ryo Chan said:
i can't belive i actually prefer the dub to the sub on this

You prefer the dub!? Quick, my fellow anime fans, grab ye the pitchforks and the flames!

:roll:

seriously, the rest of it is fine, but i canny stand Daisuke's whiney voice

How...... I watched the dub version first as its the only version I had and it made my skin crawl so have to get a sub version in the end

meh i just can't stand his voice, besides i quite like Darks english voice

Ideon 22-25

A recap episode!? Do not want. Apart from that Ideon keeps on getting better.

Samurai 7 21-26

Epic fail ending, dissapointing overall, GONZOOOOOOOOOOO.

Black Lagoon: Second Barrage 5-12 (Completed)

Yet another series completed. Great series too.

Reading Monster at the moment and loving it. Could anyone tell me if the anime is any good or is it just a let down from the manga?

Lupus Inu said:
Samurai 7 21-26

Epic fail ending, dissapointing overall, GONZOOOOOOOOOOO.

I havn't seen that particular series, but as it's done by Gonzo i'm not in the least bit surprised. I have to admit, of all the ones i've seen, 9 out of 10 Gonzo series had a crap ending.

Half-Term, I have plenty of time to watch: <333!

H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ 5
Rosario + Vampire 3+ (maybe)...
Devil Beside You (not anime, but based on manga) 7-8
Lovely Complex 1+(maybe)
Might rewatch some episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Escaflowne in dub. Heavens! I really love the dubs for these. <3

Ideon 26-29

It's getting more epic, I've watched all of this for the epic finale, don't dissapoint me, Ideon.

Nurse Witch Komugi episodes 1, 2 and 2.5

It's alright I guess, it gives me a little giggle.

Gundam SEED 32-34

Picked back up on SEED because it's airing on AC, caught up to tonight's episode, it's nothing great, might as well get it out the way.

Been a while since i filled this in so the list will long
Guardian of the Sacred Spirit- All of it. Liked it, see review here.
Battle Vixens - All of it. Meh, fun but inconsistent which irritated me.
Dragonauts up to 18- ohh getting hot and spicy. while still disposable anime much more fun to watch when they throw a curve ball like that evey now and then.
Chocotto Sister up to 18- keeping faithful to the manga still, which is good, just wish the subbers weren't so slow.
Utawarerumono up to vol 3- kinda violent for a harem anime, flying body parts and all. Entertaining enough, but it ain't Shakespeare.
Eureka 7 up to vol 7- hmm interesting but how will it all end I wonder?
Guyver vol 4 - getting nice and dark, liking it but like i believe for a second the rest of them are dead
Meh there's probably been more but can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back