Your viewing journal

Finally started something new last night, Lovely Complex episode 1, looks promising at the moment, so shall continue with it later today or tomorrow.. Also watched episode 17 of Clannad, keeps gettin better.

Made it to the end of Noein volume 2, must not keep sitting down to watch this when I am tired as I keep having to re-watch bits and you do need to concentrate. A good series and getting better now there is a bit more action.

Arbalest said:
Finally started something new last night, Lovely Complex episode 1, looks promising at the moment, so shall continue with it later today or tomorrow.

Lovely Complex was one of my favourite series of 2007 and will not disappoint, I still watch it over and over again as it has such a brilliant mix of story and characters, you will not be disappointed by it

Gundam SEED 35-37

It's Gundam SEED! Angst ensured, watching it for the sake of finishing it now. I think.

Ideon 30-34

It's getting all emotional and depressing now, awesome.

Mnemosyne 1

Watched some new OVA out yesterday, because Galneryus did the opening and ending and it seemed interesting, it was alright, I guess, bit weird and I found it amusing when it wasn't meant to be.

CitizenGeek said:
Gundam 00 - episode 13. It was good, but I think Gundam 00 is going to have to improve if it wants to hold my attention!
Interesting stuff happens in 18, enough to keep me going for another half dozen episodes to see the fall out. Thing is like all Gundams the leads are dull, but the side characters are more interesting, but in this series case the rest are pretty dull as well.

finally starting to finishing off Lucky star now i can get anime running on my 360 and HD TV, starting with ep 22

Konata and Kanata look so Kawaii on a 32" TV ^^

Watched 12/24 of Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo.

The CG effects are...unique. It took quite some time to adjust to the characters clothes and hair having a bizarre reflective CG effect. I don't really like it but I have to admit that it does make the series stand out, which I imagine was the general idea behind it.

I'm not sure if I love or hate the series. It makes for compelling viewing with the feeling you're moving closer and closer to something epic with every episode, yet there hasn't been anything truly amazing due everything being build-up for the main event.

Albert's stupidity is really starting to get to me. Every action he takes is moronic and his inability to see what everyone else apart from him can see when it comes to Gankutsuou is plain retarded. Simply put, he's an awful lead character.

35-39 Ideon

OH SHI-- I FINISHED THE SERIES. Now for the movie, I'm glad there was a movie, or it'd be nearly as bad as EVA's ending, making you think "Erm, what? So uh... what actually happens?"

Started on my SaiKano boxset at last. It's very promising, looking forward to watching some more of it! Also, after watching Gundam 00 subbed for at least two weeks, it feels so good to treat my ears to a dub. SaiKano's dub has really reminded me that dubs are a much, much better way to enjoy anime ^_^

Still making my way through Noein, my inability to watch this at a reasonable speed means for the first time in ages I am starting to get a backlog of DVDs. Though that is the case, there is nothing wrong with what I have watched of Noein so far.

Code Geass The Lelouch Rebellion 01 - 02

Decided to start this series last night and so far I am torn, can't really decided whether I like it or not, however the little twist at the end of the 2nd ep with definately keep me watching fora while.

McIcy said:

Decided to start this series last night and so far I am torn, can't really decided whether I like it or not, however the little twist at the end of the 2nd ep with definately keep me watching fora while.

give it till ep 6 atleast, i saw ep 1 and 2 then practically threw it away, till arby persuaded me otherwise :p

Ryo Chan said:
McIcy said:

give it till ep 6 atleast, i saw ep 1 and 2 then practically threw it away, till arby persuaded me otherwise :p

I'll keep watching it'd be a waste if I didn't see it all the way through plus i wanna know more about the hot red head in the Glasgow Nightmare

Back