Urusei Yatsura ep 6
Portals.

Akiba Maid War ep 7
Change or die.

My Master Has No Tail ep 8
Return of the King.

RonJB

School Idol
Humanity Has Declined complete series: What a delightful, surreal and occasionally downright weird series. Five double episodes (ep's 9 & 10 singles) in reverse order, about a world where humanity is being superceded by small super-intelligent whimsical people (fairies), who appear to have little sense of self. Definitely a keeper.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These - Intrigue episode 44 A rare kind of man.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer episode 19 Restraint.

My Master Has No Tail episode 8 Together and apart.

One Piece episodes 1014-1028, 1031-1040 And with that I’m finally up to date with the series as the Wano arc continues. Despite the number of episodes, most of the post-timeskip arcs comprised of episodes shortened by skippable lengthy openings and recaps.

I can understand the issues people have with the more recent arc adaptations and their pacing, but I still enjoyed the likes of Dressrosa, Whole Cake Island and what I’ve seen so far of Wano, which I will continue to watch weekly moving forward.

Dragon Slayer

Time-Traveller
Beast Tamer Episode 8 Investigate.

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Episode 9 Forgotten.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 8 Wedding crasher.

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 8 Titanic tussle.

Spy x Family Episode 20 Shadowing and secret codes.

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 6 Sleepover.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 20 Because your special.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Blue Lock episode 7 Until it burns out.

BOCCHI THE ROCK! episode 7 Commercial break(down).

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss episode 9 Cruel reality.

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills episode 8 The wedding crasher.

My Hero Academia Sixth Season episode 121 Through the flames.

Pop Team Epic 2nd Season episode 8 Play.

Raven of the Inner Palace episode 8 No longer a friend.

Spy x Family Part 2 episode 20 Crawling and coding.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 22 Copy of A.

Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out! Double episode 8 Enter the dragon.

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break episode 6 The path ahead.

On-Gaku: Our Sound (Film) A passion project from director Kenji Isaisawa and a nice change of pace, sporting a laid-back atmosphere and simple yet engaging musically-driven narrative. 4.5/5

Onihei
episodes 1-13 (Complete. A historical series focusing on a group keeping the peace in Tenmei-era Japan. I thought it was quite enjoyable and worth a watch if you like the setting and premise.) 4/5

Only Yesterday (Film)
A charming and grounded film from Isao Takahata, this is now one of my favourite feature films from Studio Ghibli. 4.5/5

RonJB

School Idol
Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 29-42: the cards are becoming more self-aware, demanding and proactive, the costumes are back, and the hopeless love comnnections are getting more complicated. Good to see Tomoyo finally admits (to us, at least) that he knows something is going on. But considering the family was originally safeguarding the whole deck of Clow cards, that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

RadFemHedonist

Death Scythe
Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 29-42: the cards are becoming more self-aware, demanding and proactive, the costumes are back, and the hopeless love comnnections are getting more complicated. Good to see Tomoyo finally admits (to us, at least) that he knows something is going on. But considering the family was originally safeguarding the whole deck of Clow cards, that shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

Do you mean Touya rather than Tomoyo? :)

RonJB

School Idol
After watching Oh What A Lovely War this afternoon, I needed something cheerful to restore my spirits and decided to tackle Oreimo episodes 1-6, which I enjoyed for the most part although Kirino did get rather irritating and creepy in parts. My favourite people was the Tamura sweet shop family, as they forced their daughter on Kyosuke.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 276 A familiar premise.

One Piece episode 1041 Familial rebellion.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 5 What is love?

PaniPoni Dash! episodes 1-24