Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 197 Pieces.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! episode 5 Spies like us.

Dragon Goes House-Hunting episode 5 Papa.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer episode 5 Pure-hearted.

Moriarty The Patriot 2nd Cour episode 16 Conspiracy.

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 episode 5 Going back.

ARIFURETA: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest episodes 10-13 & OVAs (Complete. Some interesting set up for the world building that’s mixed in amongst a dosage of edginess and fanservice which gave the series a trashier entertainment factor. The CGI was also some of the worst I’ve ever seen in an anime.) 3/5

Arpeggio of Blue Steel
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A decent Sci-fi military series with a neat premise of sentient warships having AI personalities.) 3.5/5

Umiko

School Idol
Nice lazy day for watching lots of anime:

The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 4
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S Short Animation S Short Animation Series Episode 4
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro Episode 4
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years And Maxed Out My Level Episode 4
My Hero Academia S5 Episodes 3 & 4
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? S3 Episodes 10 - 12

/umiko

Dragon Slayer

Mad Scientist
Fruits Basket: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 55

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (English Dub) Episode 9

Nisekoi: False Love Season 2 (Rewatch) Episode 1-12 + OVA (Complete)

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Fruits Basket: The Final episode 55 Own path.

Let's Make a Mug Too episode 5 Follow.

MARS RED episode 5 Pure.

ODDTAXI episode 5 Footage and faking.

To Your Eternity episode 4 Bound.

As Miss Beelzebub Likes it. episodes 1-12 (Complete. A saccharine-sweet supernatural comedy SoL that mostly entertained due to its laidback nature. I could have done without some of the more questionable character quirks though.) 3/5

BlazinWolf

Dandy Guy, in Space
Had a lot of time for watching Anime so:

Farewell,My Dear Cramer episode 5

Kabaddi- episode 5

Those Snow White Notes- episode 5

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level-episode 4

86- episode 4

Zombieland Saga: Revenge- episode 4

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season- episode 3

Digimon Adventure(2020)-episode 46

To Your Eternity- episode 4

Fruits Basket The Final- episode 5

Dragon Goes House-Hunting- episode 5

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 - episode 5

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
Eighty Six ep4

I’ll give it another episode, but I could see myself shelving Eighty Six until it’s all out. It’s fine, but I think my expectations for it were wrong. Given that it’s themed around the idea of war’s true horror being hidden from our view, the action has been surprisingly sanitised and, beat for beat, the character drama has played out more or less exactly as I would have predicted. The new ED theme is a banger though.

SSSS. Dynazenon ep5

Was slightly dreading this one as I’d heard it was the inevitable beach episode, but that was actually quite entertaining. It’s not terribly noticeable a lot of the time, but the show’s music is also rather good.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood episode 6 Bury.

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 5 Formal request.

The Slime Diaries episode 5 Festival.

Asura Cryin’ episodes 1-13

João Gomes

Great Teacher
Darling in the FranXX 001 or some such in line with the show

I liked this, and mechas having beast forms is a weak-point of mine... There was enough fanservice to make me go 🤨

I like that the setup is openly being dependent on another and I'm curious to get to know the team, even if I'm not expecting more than your typical archetypes, which is also ok. I'm also curious to know more about Zero Two and those beast things, so I'm in!

Action was great and well animated, seeing CG made me hesitant but all the mecha stuff is 2D and looks very good. I thought the mechas having normal looking faces would bother me, but they actually look great!

I'll probably replace Amagi with this as soon as I'm done with the former. Watching Clannad and another 24 ep series might not be the easiest thing to pull off, though. We'll see.

orgun

Death Scythe
Spirit Hero Wataru - Episodes 35 - 41

Thunderbolt Fantasy Sword Seekers 3 - Episode 4

SSSS.Dynazenon- Episode 5

SSSS. Dynazenon ep5

Was slightly dreading this one as I’d heard it was the inevitable beach episode, but that was actually quite entertaining. It’s not terribly noticeable a lot of the time, but the show’s music is also rather good.

I was a little concerned as well, but agreed, it was a good episode nonetheless.

Back Arrow - Episode 16 & 17

Despite my lamenting how Back Arrow was plodding along in my last post, episode 16 turned out to be a fantastic episode and these two episodes have been interesting and finally given the story a much needed shove in the right direction.

WMD

Combat Butler
Clannad and Clannad After Story
Greats series. Prefer season 1 tbh.

Shirobako
Put this on as I thought it was going to be a comedy after watching Clannad but then it turned out to be cynical look at how miserable the anime industry is. Was still a good watch mind and did find a couple of hopeful moments.

Persona 5
Really enjoyed it. I never finished the game as I got stuck on a boss and could never be bothered to go back and grind to level up for it so was nice to see the conclusion to the story.

Kenshin OVAs Spanish dub
Never watched any of this before but was a decent set of ovas though nothing special really.

Kino's Journey
Absolutely brilliant series. Put a longer post of my thoughts in the rate anime thread.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Sh*ttier than Real Life! episode 5 Scam.

Hetalia World★Stars episode 6 Industrialisation.

Super Cub episode 5 Rough terrain.

Asura Cryin’ 2 episodes 14-26 (Complete. Whilst the first cour of episodes had a decent enough plot the second storyline wasn’t quite as good despite upping the stakes. Overall the series was okay but not overly memorable and struggled to really play to the strengths of the premise.) 3/5