Your viewing journal

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level (English Dub) Episode 4

My Hero Academia Season 5 (English Dub) Episode 11

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 25

86 EIGHTY-SIX Episode 11 Keepsake. (Complete)

Battle Athletes Victory ReSTART! Episode 11 Rigged.

Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Episode 11 Be yourself.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Episode 11 Reverted.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 13 Interviews and Christmas party.

Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 13 Shutdown. (Complete)

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 33 Test time.

86 EIGHTY-SIX episode 11 Visit (Complete. A different take on a conflict-focused narrative which delivered a poignant finale.) 3.5/5

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
episode 11 Impact.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level episode 11 A more youthful exterior.

My Hero Academia Fifth Season episode 101 More Christmas in June.

Shadows House episode 11 Consumed.

Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song- episode 13 (Complete. A very good science-fiction series which kept me engaged and stuck the landing with its AI-themed storyline. One to rewatch in the future methinks.) 4/5

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2
episode 10 Fangs.

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Rewatch) episodes 1-15

Last edited:
SSSS. Dynazenon ep12 [end]

The end of Dynazenon seems to have crept up on me a little - I could quite happily have taken more of this. I think it's ended on a polite bow, rather than going out with a bang, but it feels right for the series. As other folk have been saying, I did end up liking this one more than Gridman as well; I hope Trigger come back to the franchise sooner rather than later.

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro ep11

There's something quite sweet at the heart of this series, so much so that it almost catches me unaware when it goes for a dirty joke. It does also frustrate me that it doesn't commit to giving the central relationship more emotional depth in its more serious moments, I think the story could easily have supported that.

Figure 17 - I'm on episode 8, so since the episodes are double the normal anime episode length that's the equivalent of episodes 15 and 16. I never thought this was a show I'd end up binge-watching but I'm really really enjoying it, I'm so so glad it's dubbed as that means I can just enjoy having it on in the background. I will try to write up my thoughts in the Rate the Last Anime You Watched Out of 10 thread when I've finished it :)

Also probably worth mentioning that I've now watched a bit over the first half of Sakura Quest (so I think I'm on ep 14 or 15) - it's legit good, and the dub is well-done also, but IDK if I'll watch it again after I've finished it? We'll see. I do think it's one of PA Works' best shows that I've seen but wouldn't put it on a level with A Lull in the Sea. I do love the character arcs in this one tbf they're all really nicely thought out. Maybe if I rewatch it I'll try the subbed version next time :) Still really want to finish Hanasaku Iroha and watch Shirobako (the other two titles in the "trilogy").

2021-06-20_2.png

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12 (Completed)
MEGALOBOX 2: NOMAD (Japanese audio) - Episode 12
ODDTAXI (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-11

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 204 Seal.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! episode 12 (Complete. An amusing comedy outing that didn’t itself seriously for the most part.) 3.5/5

Dragon Goes House-Hunting
episode 12 Castle crash. (Complete. A fun and charming romp though perhaps a bit repetitive at times.) 3/5

Farewell, My Dear Cramer
episode 12 Breaking through.

Moriarty The Patriot 2nd Cour episode 32 Final plan.

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 episode 12 His own way.

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Rewatch) episodes 16-30

Last edited:
Megazone 23 Parts I, II & III [Final] (Blu-ray)

Another fantastic Kickstarter release from AnimEigo. I watched it all back to back yesterday and really enjoyed watching again as its been 4 years since I last watched it all. MZ23 is a great OVA series, Part 1 often gets held up as the masterpiece and Parts 2 & 3 get much maligned as inferior sequels (I'm sure by people who have never actually seen them) but I think all of it good and makes for an interesting 3 part sci-fi story. I'll admit I've never been a fan of the character re-designs in Part 2 but I think Part 1 is a bit incomplete without the story concluding in Part 2. As expected MZ23 looks stunning in HD and it's a lovely transfer. The kickstarter also includes an interesting short production history as well.

SSSS.Dynazenon - Episode 12 [Final]

Like most have already commented, I had mixed feelings about Gridman and this was a much better executed show and I have eagerly looked forward to Dynazenon each week and it's a shame that it's over.

Back Arrow - Episodes 22 & 23

Keen to see how Back Arrow concludes!

Future Police Urashiman - Episodes 28 - 32

The usual mix of episodes and episode 32 revealed something that has been kind of obvious since the start of the show.

Steel Jeeg - Episode 1

Started watching Jeeg for a review on the next Mecha podcast. Watched it raw back in the 00's so a first watch subbed.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer ep 12
Counter attack.

Cestvs: The Roman Fighter ep 10
Counter attack.

Tokyo Revengers ep 11
Tears of joy.

Osamake ep 10
Compromise.

Higehiro eps 11 & 12
Return and airing grievances.

Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway (Japanese audio) - Episode 10-12
ODDTAXI (Japanese audio) - Episode 12

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (English Dub) Episode 5 - 6

Fruits Basket: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 62 True self.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! Episode 12 (Complete. An amusing comedy that for me was hit and miss at times with the main casts antics.) 3.5/5

Dragon Goes House-Hunting Episode 12 Castle raid. (Complete. A fantasy anime which was a fun watch regardless of the time-to-time repetitiveness.) 3/5

EDENS ZERO Episode 11 Planet eater.

Seven Knights Revolution - Hero Successor Episode 12 His decision. (Complete. An okay series that made for some decent viewing thanks to the shows concept.) 3/5

Fruits Basket: The Final episode 62 Changes.

Let's Make a Mug Too episode 12 Cushion. (Complete. Though not always the most engaging of SoL series’, this did have its charm and I’ll be tuning into the second season when it comes out.) 3/5

MARS RED
episode 12 Cornered.

ODDTAXI episode 12 Erased.

To Your Eternity episode 11 Cliffhanger.

Dragon Ball Z Kai (Rewatch) episodes 31-42

Last edited:
Back