Your viewing journal

MONONOKE said:
BlackWolf said:
MONONOKE said:
Fate/Stay Night episodes 10-24

I really enjoyed watching Fate/Stay Night and it's an awesome sereis :D

Wow you went through that fast :eek: Glad you enjoyed it though :)

yep lol :p

It was because I was enjoying every episode and I couldn't wait to watch the next :p

:p i love that feeling when watching something, it happeend with me with Tsukihime, Higurashi Kai and TSR so far.

Strain over at Funimation. I thought it was going to be one of those far too generic Sci-Fi shows and the CG in the ads for it had put me off buying it. As Funimation had the whole show on their site to watch I thought I would give it a go. I was wrong in what I had first presumed it was going to be like. It had a good mix of story and action, and the story was actually quite good. I will probably buy it some time but it will go on my list of things to buy when the price is right, it is a bit too high for me at the moment.

Some Higurashi already on the 2nd season,
the first season of rozen maiden i watched also so im on Trumend now
and shortly now i should watch the final of Toradora! T.T

The Wallflower Part 2, it had its moments but I think the first half of the series was better. It sort of lost it a bit when they stopped actively trying to turn Sunako into a lady. I did enjoy it but waiting so long for them to sort out getting the second part released did not help.

Tokyo Majin Part 2. I am a a bit peeved at the way this has been released, because with the way it has been done I will have to buy part 1 for episode 14. This is because I bought the individual releases which did not quite break it down into the two story arcs they have split it into for the collected editions.

The show itself is okay but nothing spectacular, being a supernatural drama with kids fighting demon like creatures and other people with the power. The climatic end seems to happen several episodes from the end of the series, with the last couple of episodes being sort of flash backs.

admiring Dracos' avatar

gotta give it to him, the guys got taste and has my seal of approval

anyhow guess i should change my avatar me thinks...

Baccano! Volume 2. I think this could turn out to be one of those truly great shows. Although I am a little confused with all the jumping back and forth with the story and the number of main characters.

Claymore Volume 4. Probably one of the best serious fantasy shows out there, up with Berserk.

Negima Part 2. I was not sure what I expected from this new take on Negima, but it seemed to lack a lot of what I found enjoyable about the original series. It seemed too much about giving all the girls equal air time without really expanding on any of the special relationships with Negi.

Watched three episodes of stuff last night all of which differing series:

First up was Shigurui - 01, and i wasn't sure at first what to make of this before going into it, but the first episode was quite good. It does look at first like a normal Samurai series, but then again its content is more explicit than some. It does seem to be like some series where the first episode shows where everything is at the anime's "present" time, and then goes back and does a lead up to it. Still, Berserk did a good job with that, so i'm hoping Shigurui can do the same.

Second was another new one for me in the shape of Aquarion - 01, now this felt a lot more predictable. At first glance, if i can go by the first episode, it looks like a generic style mecha series with main character A not realising he has this "power", or in this case "Solar Wings", but by the end of the episode that side of him comes to life. Ok it is generic at the moment, but it was still somewhat enjoyable. I'll carry on with the next couple of episodes to see what its like.

Last but not least, a return to Macross Frontier - 09, now i already thoroughly enjoyed the first 8 episodes, this episode certainly didn't change that. I can kind of guess what kind of relationships some people have, (Micheal and Klan being the ones in question) but it doesn't take away any of the enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen's Blade- since nothing has grabbed me in this seasons line up, trying out random things. Hear nothing but awful things about this but had nothing better on disk. Haven't laughted so hard in ages. It seemed like some one went on ot 4chan and made an anime from what they found in it. In the first few minutes there was a goo girl who shoots clothes dissolving acid from her boobs (and her hair turns into hands to squirt it out). One lass gets a chest full of the stuff and loses control of her bladder as she is choked nearly to death. She is then rescued by an other lass with beach balls strapped to her chest who ties up the now naked lass. All before that add break.
Phantom- Requiem for the Phantom - Amnesiac's turned into emotionless assasins for a shady underworld conspiracy. Execution (pardon the pun) isn't any more original that the concept.

Back